Chap 2

FRUSTRATED PART 2

FRUSTRATED PART 2

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

MIKASA'S POV

I look at Aoi sleeping , she really look like my mother but why ? Is she my sister ?

While i was in a train of thought Aoi start to muttered something . " mother...why did you leave me ?" Her eyebrows twitches and i pat her head .
" you are the same , alice " she muttered again .Tears  fall down to her cheek and she started to bite hee mouth . I saw a blood start to spill . While i panic , i shook her whole body with all my mighty .

" Aoi ! Aoi ! Wake up !" I see her eyes shoot open and i sigh in relief . She straighten her position and apologise . " i am sorry that i put you such a trouble"
I shook my head . Instead i was happy that i could help....

" Are you okay ?" I asked and she nodded giving me her smile . Is she possibly my sister ?' I thought and stop after seeing a hand waving infront of me .  

" a-ah , i need to go to toilet..." she put a ' ok' sign and i walk away .

FLASHBACKS

"Mikasa , do you want to know something interesting ?" I nodded my head . She invited me to sit next to her . I sat next to her and she began to talk .

" One year ago , when mommy when missing . Mommy found this young girl who lives outside the wall . She was strong and cute . I adopted her because she looked just like me and you . She was strong enough to protect me and her selves ." She patted my head and i squel . " and ? And ?" I ask my mother as she laugh at my action . " and then i left her.....alone .....again in that forrest...although she put everything to protect me....i left her...." my mother burst into a tears . She force a smile to come out . " cruel isn't it ?" My excitement went away and i ask ."why ?" She hummed in respond.
"Why did you leave her ?" I look at my mother and wait for her positive answer . " Because i wanted to , Anyways if i didn't left her . I wouldn't be with you right now " she smile and went knitting again . I somehow felt angry , i stomp my feet and walk to my bedroom .

" why did i felt like this " i ask my selves as i curled myself to a ball .

At night

I was thirsty so i get up from sleep and walk to the kitchen  . " dear , i need to talk to you something " i quickly hide under the squishy table and lean backwards . " what is this about , darling?" I look at my father  , he wipe his sweat away while my mother were tapping her toot on the floor . " i was about Mikasa " my father pulled out two chairs and began said . " what about her ?"

" i actually told her about her twin sister....and she-"

BAM !

My father slam his hand at the counter and half yelled her .

" Why did you do that ?!"

" i am sorry...At least we don't have to hide anymore...."

"Its about Kouseki Family we're talking about ! That girl is a member of that shit family!"

"You ! I come her for a permission to take her to this house but you don't agree with it and now you're bad mouthing her now !" The fight got louder . I crawled out and said . " what are you talking about mommy , daddy ?"

END OF FLASHBACKS .

I return to the sits only seeing it empty . The whole ship are empty i got out from the ship and saw Aoi waving her hand at me .

EREN'S POV

I shoot my eyes open and pant . " are you okay , eren ?" My mother caress my cheek and i said ." I saw father....in my dream...." Armin lean over and said . " its only a dream Eren , only  a dream" Armin calm me down . I turn my gaze to Aoi who is crossing her arms while sleeping . " shouldn't we wake her up ?" I point out . Armin walk to her and softly shake her body . " Aoi , Wake up , We're here" Her eyebrows twitches as she slowly opens her eyes .

" are there yet ?" Armin and i nodded . I come to my mother side and support her . I felt like someone was missing , i ask Aoi . " Where did Mikasa go ?" She look at me ." Toilet , she will be back " we step out from the ship and wait .

" Aoi , how old are you ?" Armin come in to support . I walk to aoi while Armin support my mother . " i am 12 , and you ?" " same" she pull out uninterested face and smile . " say now , Aoi , do you want to join the scouts ?" I ask she pull out her index fingger and point it to her chin . " what is scouts ?" I face-palm . " you don't know ?" " yes of course , i live outside the walls for 12 years , excuse  me..." " yeah yeah....uhmm...WAIT WHAT ?! YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE WALLS ?"

She close both of her eyes and twitches her eye . Now i realise it  , why did she wear that thingy . " Don't yell , eren . Your going to break my eardrum" i laugh and apologise .

" oh and aoi ?" " yes " i point at ger covered eye . " why did you wear taht thingy " i point out . " i have a scar on my eye area . I nodded and ask if she could show me and i receive a no look .

"Ne , eren what is scouts" she ask . "Scouts i-" " there she is " i saw her waving her hand on the air . I look at the ship and saw Mikasa running towards her .

" Why did you all leave me there " i hide behind Aoi . " the soldier told us to go out , Mikasa " Armin defended . Mikasa pull out a defeated look . " ok then " i pull out a hand to mikasa as she take it . I walk to my mother side and support her same as Armin while Aoi and Mikasa tighten their relationship .

" seriously what with Mikasa today ?" I whisper ask my mother . " just let her be" my mother answer . I look at them and realise that this is the first time seeing Mikasa being so happy .