Majin Goku x female Saiyan reader

Description: During a fighting Tournament Majin Buu appears and Goku is corrupted by Said magic. Can you get through to him in time?

No-ones pov

"Goku!" You shouted as said male roared in pain and floated up up and held his head in pain. Pushing Goten behind you as Goku's hair lengthens and turned a lighter gold.

You gasped when he landed on the ground in SSJ2 and grinned "finally I have the power!" He turned to look at Vegeta and formed a ki blast at the humans.

Tilting his head he chuckled "you wanted a fight Vegeta come and get it or the humans die!"

Vegeta scowled "no Kakarot this isn't you" Goku frowned "then the humans die!" He fired the ki blast.

Slapping away the ki blast from the humans you growled at him and charged "Gohan you and Vegeta get Goten and the others out of here I'll deal with Goku!"

Body slamming into him going SSJ2 yourself you pinned him to the ground as he snarled and struggled "Goku fight it!" 

He struggled more and you grinned at a thought "fight it right now or you get no more food mister!"

Yelling his M mark disappeared and he panted looking up he saw you pinning him "w what happened?" You giggled and kissed his nose.

"Just you and your love of food"......

Edited on Tuesday 20th August 2024