Majin Vegeta x kidnapped wife reader

Description: Before Vegeta was controlled he heard that you were kidnapped by his enemy and he allowed himself to be controlled so he could gain power to save you.

Vegeta's pov

My world froze when Kakarot said y/n was kidnapped. My anger flared and I could feel the blood lust starting to take over. Feeling Babidi's power trying to control me I growled.

"It's the only way to save y/n" I thought and let the magic take control off me. I roared in pain and ascended to SSJ2 and floated into the sky.

"I'm coming y/n" focusing on her ki I found it and blasted off to its location.

No-ones pov

You gasped when Dabura threw you to the ground. You groaned feeling cuts and bruises start to form in your skin. 

Looking up your eyes widened seeing him about to strike you. Closing your eyes you prepared for the pain.

But it never came instead you heard a roar of anger. Your eyes snapped open and saw Vegeta beating down on them all.

"VEGETA!" You shouted as he strangled Dabura before snapping his neck "don't touch my wife!" He roared out and finished him off.

He turned and ran towards you and undid your binds. Before he could speak you you latched onto him sobbing. 

Your body shook with each sob and he shushed you while gently rocking you.

"It's ok y/n I'm here now and no one will hurt you again" you smiled weakly and snuggled in to his chest. He purred and lifted you up bridle style and took off into the sky. 

Looking at him you found yourself confused by his appearance and asked " Vegeta what happened to you?" He chuckled nervously.

He had a lot to explain for.....

Edited on Tuesday 27th August 2024