[200+ Reads Special]

Me:

Me:
....
...
..
.

HOLY FUCKING HELL I GOT OVER 200 READS IN A FEW WEEKS,WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

Luna: YASSSSSSSSSSSSS! What A Great Accomplishment,Creator~Chan! I'm Happy That I Was Apart Of It!

Me: Still Shocked As Fuck

Nightmare: Ah,Congratulations. Nice To Know I Was Apart Of It.

Angelic: A Few Of Us We're Apart Of It But,We Can Still Celebrate With Everyone Else.

Shadow: Ah,Yes! I Agree. We Can Share Our Victory By Creating Some Sort Of Party.

Akari: Yes,We Can Set Up While Our Creator Is Still Shocked Upon The Witness.

Himari: Mhm! Now Let's Start,Already!

[Time Skip By Me Luna,Because Out Creator Is Still Shookeh.]

Amy: Everything's Ready,Right?

Himari: The Decoration's Are But Not The People!

Jack: There's More People Besides Our Creator?

Himari: Yep. Luna Thought That It Be Best If She Invited Some Of The Danganronpa Cast.

Akari: I Hope She Isn't Inviting Kokichi. I Literally Can't Put Up With That Rat.

[The Roleplay(?) Starts Now]

(Pretend Luna Knows The Cast,Already. - Akari)

[3rd POV]

Luna Was On Her Way To The Castle Where This Party Is Located At. And She's With Some Of The Dr Cast. A Few Characters From Each Game. The Cast Of DrV1: Makoto,(&)Kyoko. (And That's It. Luna's Picky So.) The Cast Of Udg (Ultra Despair Girls): Toko & Komaru. (Luna's Picky So Yeah,Only A Few Characters.) The Cast Of SDR2: Hajimeme,Chiaki,Komaeda,Gundham,& Mahiru. (Trying To Smallen The Amount.) The Cast Of DRV3: Shuichi,Kokichi,Kaede,Maki,& K1-B0. There Are 14 Of Them,In Total Since Luna Didn't Want A Number That Big Due To There Already Being 33 Of Them. 47 People In Total, Are Coming To The Party. Of Course There Was A Bunch Of Chatter Along The Way & Questions Being Thrown At Luna. Questions Like "Where Are We Going,Why Are We Even Here,What Is The Place,Etc." It Annoyed Her But She Knew Why,They Were All Getting Weird Looks From Everyone Around Them Because They're Human. Since Luna Hosted The Party At Heaven's Castle,They Need To Travel Through Heaven To Get To Their Location. "All Of You Please,Calm Down & Keep The Volume To A Minimum,We're Almost At Our Destination." Miku Told Them,They Obeyed Of Course Not Wanting To Upset Her As She Has Told Them Her Identity.