Author's Note/Important(?) Annoucement!

Ah,Hello Everyone! It's Been Quite Awhile Since I Last Updated This Book. No Need To Worry,You'll Get My Oc's Reacting To Danganronpa Memes Back Soon!

As You Can See,That Recently Happened And I'm Very Happy That I've Reached So Many Reads In A Span Of Over Two Months! I Doubted My Writings From The Very Beginning

But,After I Saw Me Gaining So Many Reads After Posting 6 Memes In One Day Whenever I Updated,I Realized That I Needed To Keep Going,As Long As I'm Entertaining You All With These Memes,I'm Happy!

Although,I'm Not A Very Bright Person! Seriously Starts Sweating I Love Me Some Angsty Angst- Ok,It's Time For Me To Get To The Point!

I Want You All To Comment Here Your Idea's Of What To Do As A 1K+ Reads Special! You Don't Have To If You Don't Want To,I'm Just Suggesting You Tell Me Since I Can Write A Lot!

My Creativity Can Kill My Hands On Paper- Just Like How I Wrote 20 Pages Of 1 Chapter Taking Up 10 Sheets Of Paper In My Notebook I Was Writing Something In!

You Can Suggest Anything! Either It Be A OneShot,Scenario,Or Something Else! I Can Do Anything,Or Well Try At Least!

Thank You For Reading,I Can't Wait To See What You All Have In Mind! Bai Bai,Now~!

[ Author~Chan Had Gone Offline ]