[72]

The Original Video Does Not Belong To Me Nor Of The Creator To The Video Above. The Video Above Is The Work Of The Creator,Hope You All Enjoy.

Note That The Responses Of My Oc's Will Be Through The Video So,They'll Be Commenting While Watching The Video.

Amy: Why..? Why Fill It With Tiny Ducks..?

Jack: It's Meant To Be Funny! I Guess You Can't Tell 'Cause You Don't A Sense Of Humor. Right,Big Sister?

Amy: Don't Throw Your Sass At Me,Jack.

Miku: A Wedding? That's Nice! Never Thought That Would Come Out Of A Human As An Idea For Tiny Ducks.

Shadow: I Guess,It Is.

Me: H o L u P.

Demonic: You See What I See?

Me: Y e S.

Me & Demonic: A Titanic Reference. [Or So,I Think. Correct Me If I'm Wrong Please]

Zacania: "The Problem Is....I Got More." Not Gonna Lie,I Love How He Evilly Smiles As He Says The Last Part Of The Sentence.

Shadow: For The Goddess Of Time,That's UnExpected. Although,I'll Have To Agree With You There.

Akari: "Ouma's Organization." I Can See Luna And Our Creator In The Organization.

Angelic: True. Sighs And,There's Nothing We Can Do About It,Not Much Anyways.

Me: Exactly. That's A Message No One Wants To Get!

Akari: Believe What You Want To Believe.

Demonic: "No More Tiny Ducks." And Then He Smiles Creepily. Grins Evilly I Like Where This Is Going,Already.

Miku: Well Then,This Won't End Up Good.

Jack: PfFt- Hell Yeah!

Amy: I- Laughs Guess That One Got Me.

Miku: He Did Say No More TINY Ducks So,He Got 3 Medium Sized Ducks!

Akari: I've Got To Admit,He's Creative.

Himari: "Do You Think What You're Doing Is Funny?" "A Bit" It's Hilarious If You Ask Me!

Luna: ":( Can I At Least Have One Duck In The Bathroom?" "ONE." ":)" Hell Yes.

Angelic: Well,Hello Psychopath. Nice Of You To Come Out Of Nowhere All Of A Sudden.

Luna: Thanks,Creep! And Hello To You,Too As Well!

Zacan: Luna's Here? That Must Mean Something's Up.

Abyss: That's Quite Obvious.

River: I- That's Quite Huge!

Luna: "You're Insane" "Quackers!" Laughs Now,That's Someone Who I Want To Be Roommates & Friends With!

Me: I Love That Skit But,There Will Be More In The Future!

Nightmare: We All Loved The Skit Too,Right Everyone?

Everyone: Yup!

Amy: It Was Enjoyable So,I Hope That's How Our Readers Thought About This Skit Too!

Me: Well Then,That's All For Now!