[42]

Luna: Kokichi's Horny For Shuichi

Luna: Kokichi's Horny For Shuichi. That OumaSai/SaiOuma Is Such A Beautiful Thing.

Me: Agreed Luna,Agreed.

Nightmare: I Want Nothing To Do With This. I'm Not Gonna Say Anything Rude Because It'll Make Me Seem Like A Hater To The LGBT+ Community.

Amy: Your Not Exactly A Hater Of The Community Since Our Creator Is Pansexual.

Jack: I Agree With My Older Sister,Not All Of Us Are Straight. Demonic Has No Sexuality While My Sister,You,Abyss,Shadow,And Luna Are Straight,Me And Miku Are Bisexual,Akari Is Gay Or Possibly Bisexual,Same Thing For Himari Who's Lesbian Or Bisexual.

Miku: Was Stating Our Sexuality's Necessary? If It Were To Prove Your Point Then I Guess So.

Demonic: I Have No Sexuality As I'm Not Attracted To Anyone. No Matter Who Or What They Are,I Feel No Such Emotion Towards Them.

Abyss: That Should Be Expected From The Prince Of Hell And The God Of Destruction. Angelic On The Other Hand Joins In On The Bisexual Side.

Angelic: Yep. Wait,Why Did This Turn Into A Chat Instead Of Us Reacting To The Image Above?

Luna: You All Just Had To Reply To Big Brother's Statement. He Fully Supports The Community And Doesn't Care About Our Sexuality's,Honestly.

Me: All Of You,Honestly What The Fuck?