Chapter 6

I want one

15 minutes had passed.Claude was resting his head on his hand like he always do.Diana sigh as she fiddled her fingers.She decided to look down at the water.It was maintained very nicely.No leaves or any litter was found.The river was clear and very blue as Claude's beautiful diamond blue eyes.

Diana spotted another blue diamond color in the water.
Blue lotus?
No,it's because of river's blue color.The flower itself is clear and transparent.They're very pretty.

I want one

Diana reached her hand out as she tried to picked out the flower.Claude rested her eyes on  her,not saying a word.

Diana pushed herself closer to the water to reach down the flower.

Just a little more

"WAAH!!"

"Y-Your Majesty!!Please help-"

He just sat there.He didn't even flinched.He's not helping me.

He's going to let me drown and die.

Still....

THAT !?$$%^$&$*#

♤♤♤♤♤

Diana grasps for air as she fell on the ground.She gripped her throat and wouldn't stop coughing.

"My lady!Are you alright??!",Felix rushed in and hold her.

"Felix",Claude said.

"Ah,y-yes Your Majesty!"

"Teach her to swim,wouldn't it be embarassing for her to drown on the river?"

Diana stood up to Claude,"Hold on!I can swim perfectly but it's you whose at fault for letting me drown!"

"Is it truly my fault that you lack of swimming skills?",Claude frowned.

"I drowned because Your Majesty didn't warn me about those plant like creatures that were protecting the river!"

"I could've died!Why don't you start thinking about others and not just yourself?!",yelled Diana.

"You dare raise your voice at me?",Claude glinted at her.

"I dare to judge if you don't even act like a normal human being!You're no better than a lifeless doll!",she turned her head and left them.

How was Chapter 6?

Don't forget to vote,comment,and follow.

Add this to your reading list too
Check out my other story Desamor as well!(Link in conversation post)
Thank you for reading!