Chapter 8

Penelope Judith

His majesty haven't asked for me since that night.I know he's a very busy person but he could at least give me a word.

Diana pouted as she openned the door wide.She was wearing an Obelian blue style dress with ribbons and yellow laces.She also decorated her hair with blue flowers to match.

She decided take a stroll in the rose garden to pick some flowers.

She sighs while she pick another red rose,"Why was he keeping a woman's painting in his room?"

"That painting frame was made of gold no doubt,such a shame it was shattered in the middle,"

From that painting,it looked like it has been kept for years.So dusty and dirty.If it was such a good painting why break it and leave it on the floor.

She must be one of his past lovers he couldn't forget.I believe her name was Penelope Judith.I heard Sir Robane was talking about it with one of the servants.

Diana looked down and let her arms fall to her sides.

I wonder what happenned to them

What kind of woman was she to capture and be kept in His Majesty's heart in such a long period of time?

"Lady Diana!Your pressence is called to by Sir Felix to the living room!",said a maid.

What happenned this time...

♤♤♤♤♤

"Nice to meet you Miss.Diana,I'm Lilian York,daughter of Marquiss York.I'm a big fan of you and I hope we can be friends,if that doesn't bother you",said that brown hair woman.

She had side bangs on her face as her hair was braided.She wore a yellow dress and she had clear blue eyes.She seems very polite and cheerful.Even when she smiles she lights up the whole room.

"N-Nice to meet you to Miss York"

"Lady York here will be a friend keeping you company in this palace.His Majesty requested Lady York himself as she is fond of you",said Felix.

Diana smiled,"I'm honored"

♤♤♤♤♤

"Where were you born Miss Diana?"

"I was born and raised in Siodonna,this is my first time living so far away from my country~"

"Must be a bit tough,will you be going back soon?"

"I don't think so,I feel more comfortable and alive here!!"

"I see",Lily said as she sips her tea.

"By any chance,do you know a person called Penelope Judith?",Diana asked.

As soon as Diana said that,her eyes widen and she put down her tea.

Miss York smiled,"She isn't someone you have to worry about"

Diana tilted her head,"Worried?I don't quite get that"

"Penelope Judith was engaged to His Majesty Claude,"

"Ah,did something happen between them?",she asked.

"I've heard rumors.Lady Judith had an affair with the late emperor,His Majesty's brother Anastacius.After Anastacius's death,Lady Judith ran away and no one knows her whereabouts ever since.Some say that Anastacius and Lady Judith even had a child together,"

"He must've love her so much.I feel sorry"

"Lady Judith never agreed to be enganged with the emperor.She always wanted Anastacius since he was the first line of the throne.That witch even uttered the words saying she won't leave him.Lady Judith was the only person His Majesty had and yet she betrayed him,"

Hi guys Euphoria Muse here
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a very long time.I've been very busy.
I hope to update another story in August!

Don't forget to vote,comment and add this story to your reading list.
Follow for more and don't forget to read my other story Desamor BL story.

Thank you for reading!