Chapter 9

Jealous?

What's wrong with her now?I've invited her for tea and she keeps rolling her eyes and pouting.She's not even touching her food or her cup.

"Diana?"

"Hmmmm?,"

There she goes.Frowning more.I should be mad.This is no way to treat me like this.

But...

*sparkling

Diana looks stunning in those light green harem clothes.The red emerald between her eyebrows is also pretty.

I looked over at my shoulder to see Felix staring at her while his face went red.

"Felix,leave us"

"Eh?But?"

"Now"

I sighs and faced back to Lady Diana while the edge of my eye was kept an eye on Felix leaving.

W-Why is she stabbing her chocolate cake?....

"Your Majesty?"

I paused.

"Why did you bring me here?"
"There are lots of concubines and women to satisfy you.They would do anything just to have tea with you.Why did you call me all the way from Siodonna?I am no lady  who spends my night as an courtesan."

"I'm a dancer.That's all I am.Did you bring me here so I can be your escort?"
Diana sat up straight.

"That's right,"
Claude smirked,"I was only going to sleep with you"

"In fact,why don't we do it tonight?Hm?"

Who are you to talk with such attitude to me?After all we've been through.If you're going to be an escort,just be one!

That's correct.I only brought her here because everyone said to try her.No feelings.No love.Just so I could be satisfied till I get bored of her.

Diana is no more than worker.

I grabbed her arm and gripped it hard,"Let's see how much you satisfy me"

Hi guys
Sorry for not updating in a long time
I've been busy with assignments🥲

Here is Chapter 9 for Claude and Diana.

I kept rethinking for Claude and Diana's conflict in Chapter 9.I think you'll know how this is going.
I might have to put the mature warning on.But if its too much,I could change how the chapter will continue.Please comment on what I should do.

Be aware this is only fanfiction and none of these happenned in the manwha or novel

Please appreciate the author and artist by supporting them in their official websites.

Thank you for reading Chapter 9.Don't forget to vote,comment,and add this story to your library.

-euphoria muse