The Key to Being an Over Comer, is Mind Transformation

The strongest weapon against you, is your negative mind. We may fool ourselves into thinking, because we are oppressed it is the right way of life for us. This is not true, God did not intend us to be enslaved by anyone or anything. There are problems we will never be able to solve on our own, but do not close your mind to eventual success. We have hope in a Savior who is Alive, and here to help you bounce back each time you fail.
     Victory is not easy to come by, you have to go through troubles, trials, and fears, and you have to face each one for success. Victory requires work with God, and listening to His word, and requires faithful patience, because you will succeed in your life. God plans things for you, so we need to be humble, unselfish, and seeking to attain it.
     God personally has a plan just for you, it is a journey you need to take personally in yourself with hard work and truth. God says, He plans to prosper you. He gives you the Holy Spirit to transform your mind, and give you what you need to start attaining success.
     Keep the Commandments, place your life in God's hands, and He will unburden and love you. For His truth exists and continues through all ages, and all people through time. Remember God's Great love for you, celebrate that fact and live it everyday. "Lift every voice and sing." Work and work when there is despair, come to our God's side. Then, let your mind be transformed.

Scripture: Romans 15:4