Future Trunks x female Saiyan mermaid reader

Description: Being a hybrid of Saiyan and mermaid can be hard at times but at least you have Trunks to help you feel loved.

No-ones pov

Bulma watched you with a giggle as you swim around in the pool happily waiting for Trunks to come back "calm down y/n he'll be here soon!"

You smiled at her and giggled "sorry Bulma I guess it's just been a while since I could finally swim and be safe with you and Trunks!" 

She smiled at you. You see being a hybrid isn't that bad as everyone thinks.

Your father was a Saiyan and your mother was a mermaid they both were killed by hunters. That's when Trunks found you and saved you from the hunters.

Hearing footsteps you turned and squealed "Trunks!" Said Saiyan teenager chuckled and sat beside the pool after greeting his mother "Hey y/n I'm back" 

You swam up to him and grinned laid you see Gohan?!" He smiled "yeah I did" you smiled happy for him.

Swimming right down to the pool you launched yourself up and out the pool. Your f/c scaled tail turning into legs as your f/c furred tail appeared.

You hugged Trunks and he blushed "I missed you too y/n" You tears up and kissed him in the cheek.

"I'm just glad you came back safe Trunks"....

Edited on Tuesday 20th August 2024