TEENAGE DIRTBAG

TEENAGE DIRTBAG
・゚: *・゚:*  

TEENAGE DIRTBAG✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

you know my name,
not my story.
you know what i've done,
not what i've been through.

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

SUMMARY ;

  HELLEBORE BLUEMOON WAS NOT INNOCENT. Innocence is a title earned only by those whose purity shines through their smiles and twinkles in their eyes, and Hellebore Bluemoon never smiled, nor did she ever give the impression she was remotely innocent. Defensive when questioned, jumpy when approached, and curt when spoken to, students at Hogwarts find themselves pressing themselves against the walls when she walked through the halls, shifting uneasily when in class with her, and struggling to control their erratic breathing.

Anyone unfortunate enough to cross her path will forever carry the memory in their minds, the way her hollow eyes bore into theirs as though she was a walking zombie. Even with the horrific reputation that had been sculpted especially for her on her very first day, there is still a group of people that seemingly have nothing else to do but stalk her, follow her, watch her every move as though she were a criminal sneaking around while planning a murder. The Marauders, blindly following Remus, find themselves falling deeper and deeper into the complex webs of lies and silence the more they relentlessly try to uncover her true identity.

But the secrets belong to Hellebore Bluemoon, and it's her job to protect what's her, at any cost.