miss me?

Clarke had arrived in front of a well known student.
  Kaleb the jogging vamp stopped in his tracks, squinting at this man who was on Salvatore property.
  Stepping back, then forward again he cursed under his breath.
  "Hell, nah. This guy again?"

"Ah, hel-"
  While taking his head phones out, he vamped right on over to Clarke, tripping him, as the tall man flipped over onto his back.
Being unable to react right away, he coughed out with little air left in his lungs.
"Gahh"
  He managed, while staring up at the vamp.

Holding up a finger he seemed a little aggravated by the assault.
"Can't I go a few hours without getting thrown onto my back..?"
  Kaled was shaking his head, before he took the man over his shoulder and directly back to the school, down to the holding cells. He threw him in one, and locked the door.
  "You just wait here, why don't ya?"
  The boy said as he took off.

  Brown hues scanned the room, it being far to familiar.
  "Not forgotten, note taken."
  His back was throbbing from the whiplash he just felt.
  His face contorted to discomfort, his lips parting as he straightened out himself.
  "Well, I gotta say. These kids aren't a joke.."

Up stairs Kaled found Alaric whom was surprised by the info.
  "What? He was just walking around?"

"Yeah, I figured he wasn't supposed to be so I put him down there, maybe you should go talk?"

The headmaster went ahead to do just that after his conversation.

  In Landons room, Raf still waited.
  A disheveled creek came too, as Hope looked in seeing her lover laying dormant on his bed.
  Her eyes couldn't believe her.
  She cupped her mouth as she came in, looking to Raf.
His eyes looked in in dispointment, he shook his head.
  "I didn't mean too, Hope i-"
She got past him, kneeling over the edge of the bed, as she grasped Landons hand.
  "What did you do, Rafael?"
  Her voice was itching to a conclusion, but she looked to him with watery eyes.
  "What did you do?"
  She got up an walked over to Raf, who was standing now to.

"I couldn't control myself - I-I I'm sorry, Hope I'm sorry.."
  He uttered out in attempt to explain. Hope felt her heart drop instantly, she glanced to Landon, then back to Raf, her eyes letting the tears drop the moment they met Rafaels eyes.

 Hope felt her heart drop instantly, she glanced to Landon, then back to Raf, her eyes letting the tears drop the moment they met Rafaels eyes

She gulped, her lips pursed together in full conclusion..
  "I.. "
She stepped forward, hugging the werewolf in attempt to feel better, it just raised her anger inside, though she kept it hidden.

He was speechless, her actions, they were sharing a hug after he just admitted to his crime.

"It wasn't your fault.."
  She spoke softly with little whimpers.
  She held him close, only to let go, her blue hues leaked up to his brown ones.
  "It was I stabbed him with the arrow!"

  "The necromancer had you.. Alaric explain everything.."
  She looked away, keeping her eyes off of him, and on Landon now.
  "They think they can save him.."
She murmured.
  "What?"

"We just need someone related to him."
  Her voice got less embedded with saddness, and more with slight excitement for her resurrecting partner.

  □■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

  Headmaster Saltzmen came trudging down the stairs, he saw a man standing in the furthest corner of the cell.
It caught Clarke's attention, he walked over placing his hands around the bars.
"Hey, it's you. Saltzmen."
  His smile was bold like usual.

  Alaric had the stench of anger on him

  Alaric had the stench of anger on him. A few things were needed to be said but..
  Landons life was on the line.

"Yes, it's me. What the hell are you doing around here?"

"Oh, ya know. Taking my casual stroll."
  Clarke mocked.
  "Seriously, why are you here?"

Alaric pulled out a stun gun, maybe he had the upper hand but this man was human too.
He just didn't know it.
  "Whoa, hang on there buddy." 
Ryan backed away from the bars with his hands up in defense.
  "I'm here for my brother. Ya know. The first best ?"
  He commented.
  He sounded a little salty.
  "Why. "

"I don't know, maybe the fact that he's dying?"

  "So, you're here for the same reason we assumed."

Clarke raised a brow.
"Excuse me?"

"Can you bring him back?"

"Well, I'd assume so."

Alaric looked away, but he pulled the trigger to the stun gun.
  It shot out little tazzer clips that latched onto the male.
It buzzed him as he dropped to his knees, squeaking out in discomfort.
"Ayyyeees-"
  He let go of the trigger as the electricity stopped.
  "What the hell?"
  Clarke grasped the spot that was clipped, while yanking the clips off, he placed his hand down to hold his knelt over body.

"For my daughter. Stay away from them.."
  He threatened.
  Clarke clenched his jaw in irritation, he knew exactly what he meant but he thought that was over with.
  "What ever you say.."
  His hues jolted to him as he walked back upstairs to leave Clarke tense and irrie.

It was just a matter of time before Hope would come down to check, an to get to work.