Later that Night

The flashing lights of dazzling fireworks lit the night up brightly.
The game was over, an the gang had taken a seat in lounge chairs some semi feet away from the pool.
  The drinks were being consumed, as Clarke was somewhat tipsy. Not knowing his new found human body was a thing he couldn't really tell the difference.

Alyssa insisted they play 'Never have I ever'. Which seemed like a okay plan, it shortly came into action.
  They sit in a letter O to the best of their abilities.

  Hope sat next to Raf an Landon, while Alyssa, MG an Clarke were on the other side of them.
  "Okay, to play you have a hand up-"
The black haired gal placed her left hand up, giving a soft smile while showing everyone.

  Clarke lifted his hand from his lap to display the same actions but hesitates when no one else did the same right away.

  "One of us, each round says; never have I ever- whatever it is you have or haven't done. If you have done it you place a finger down, like so."
She placed her thumb down.

  "Got it?"

  Everyone nobs, now having a decent amount of hands up.
  Clarke wasn't entirely sure about this, he felt a warm fuzzy feeling but played it off as a joyful sensation of being accepted.

  Alyssa rolled her eyes as no one spoke.
"Fine I'll go first."

  Peering around she thought above an beyond about her NHIE sentence.

"Never have I ever....Snuck out."

  Her thumb was placed back down.
  Hopes thumb went down. Landon's, MG, Raf, an Clarke's thumbs went down as well.

  "Hm. Alrighty, score check we are all baddies."
She joked.
MG pondered.
"Alright my turn."

"Never have I ever.. Drank blood."

His index went down.
  Alyssa's stayed, so did Raf's, Landon's, Hope's an Clarke's.

MG snickered.
"The only blood sucker here I see."

  Clarke hesitantly spoke up.
  "Uhh, never have I ever.."

  "Fallen for someone."
His index went down.
Landon's index went down. Raf's went down, MG's middle went down, Alyssa's index went down.

  Score;
  Clarke: 2
Hope: 2
Landon: 2
Alyssa: 2
Raf: 2
MG: 3

  Having had the awkward silence follow behind his NHIE he insisted the next person go.
  Landon pursed his lips, looking to Hope.
  "Never have I ever kissed someone."
  Everyone had a finger go down except Clarke.
  Hope giggled at this, as some of them were taken back.
  "Damn dude, you're a living walking breathing mud man, that's been alive for how long, and you haven't gotten a kiss?"

Alyssa verbalized.
  "What? Is that a problem?"
  The man got defensive, as he shook his head looking at everyone who ended up laughing at the fact.

"Seriously? If this is how it's gonna be I'm leaving."

Hope shook her head.
"Clarke it's fine, it's fine just stay a little longer I promise we won't laugh anymore."

  Clarke sighed.. he looked away as it was Hopes turn.

"Never have I ever saved someone."

  She smiled to Clarke, she found it would be easier if she did something they all could relate too.

  Everyone had a finger go down.

  Score:
Clarke: 3
Hope: 4
Landon: 4
Alyssa: 4
Raf: 4
MG: 5

  Raf chuckled, " Never have I ever turned."
  Raf an Hopes finger went down.

  Clarke was confused.
"Turned?"
  Of course the drinking got to him, he wasn't that stupid.

"Werewolf turn."
  Raf informed.

"Oh, my bad."

Alyssa went again, "Never have I ever slept with someone."

  Her finger stayed up.
MG, Raf, Clarke, an Hope stayed up. Landon's went down the second she spoke but he tried to retreat the movement as Hope noticed.
  "Oh.."
Her eyes trailed away.
"It's not what you think, Hope I -"

  The girl stood up, she had hurt hues, the whole thing was with Josie she knew it. It was a while ago but she still knew about it even if he didn't tell her.

"It's fine Landon, I just need a break. Okay?"

She leaned down planting a kiss on his cheek as her body took off to the Salvatore school.
Clarke raised a brow.

"Young love is so nastalgic isn't it?"

Landon darted daggers at him, he stood up to go after Hope.
Clarke grabbed onto his wrist as Landon yanked it away.
"I'd let her breath. Just don't."

  Landon looked at the others around the circle as they were dumb founded.
"You keep your mouth shut, you don't know anything about this or even loving someone, so just don't."

  He took off in a jog towards the school.

  Clarke shook his head, as he leaned back in the lounge chair.
"I told him."

The others vented out away to get their surroundings as Clarke was left sitting alone, he took another beer, an drank away.
"Peace an quiet. Finally.."

He chirped.