Chapter 2

~Bethany POV~

Today is Tuesday, I've been called to meet up at the studio. So I'm very excited because I get to see my switch up partner today. I drove there in my car, while I was driving there I got a call from Janel. "Hey Janel" "Hey Beth, guess what?" "What?", I said. "Artem is my switch up partner!", she screamed excitedly into the phone. "Wow that great! I'm heading over to the studio now to see who is my partner." "Oh that's cool.", she said. "Yeah, but don't you think Val would get jealous since to be honest there both hunks!", I said in a excited tone. "True but, we will just have to see." then I heard a little sound in the background and realized it was a person talking to Janel. "Hey Beth, I got to go, Artem wants to practice now." She said in a quick tone. "Alright, see you later, byeeee." "Byeee!" and she hung up. Right after that call I got to the studio. I said hello to everybody and dropped off my lunch in the DWTS lounge and headed to the room I was told to go in. When I walked in I noticed a bunch of cameramen standing there recording. "Wait...?" I said in a questioning look. Just them Mark popped out and screamed in my face. "Aaaahhhh!" I shrieked making a weird face while I screamed. Mark started laughing uncontrollably. "Why did you make me realize that sound from me?" I said in a joking, laughing voice. "Hiiii!" He said hugging me and picking me off my feet. "Ok so you ready to dance?" he said smirking.

~Derek's POV~

The producer told me that my partner was Sadie so that means Bethany got Mark. I was excited to have Sadie as my partner, I just hope nothing happens between Mark and Bethany. Well at least it wasn't Val or Artem. To be honest I feel something between Bethany and I, some sorts of relationship when we dance and hangout. I just don't know how to explain it. So since I had to go to meet up with Sadie, I had to go to Louisiana since something was going on in Duck Dynasty and she had to be the so I decided to go. When I got to the small studio I saw Sadie in the practice room, standing there on her phone waiting. I decided to surprise her so I jumped out and and scared her. "Derekkkk!" She said in her country accent. "Hey!" I said. "How are you?" I asked hugging her lightly. "I'm good, you?" "Good." After we danced and talked a bit, we took a break. I sat down on the bench and Sadie followed. Sadie got a sip of water and went on her phone and so did I. Then Sadie asked me, "So did Bethany get Mark?" She asked. "I think so" I replied, "how about we FaceTime them?" "Sure!" she said.