Chapter 4

~Bethany POV~

It's was Thursday, it was a sunny bright day. I woke up and did my daily face routine. Then, I ate breakfast and headed back up stairs to my room to get ready. I put on really short red, shorts with a white tank top. When I was done I realized that I still had time so I went on my phone. First I went on Instagram and saw all the Motavator comments on my photos almost all of them shipped 'motough' which is me and Derek's ship name. I smiled at all the comments. I think I might actually like Derek but I don't know. Then my thoughts got interrupted when I got a call from Mark. "Ayee, Beth, I was wondering if you wanted me to pick you up?" He said. "Yea that would be great." I replied. "Alright, see you then." He said. "Byeee Mark" I said. Then the call ended so I went back on my phone going through all my notifications. Then I got a text from Mark.
(M=Mark, B=Bethany)
M:I'm here😉
B:Oh ok be right there.😋
I gran my bag and jacket and headed down stairs.

~Derek POV~

I woke up early today because Sadie and I were going to meet up at the small studio at 6:30. First I ate Breakfast, while eating breakfast I texted Sadie saying that I'll be there at 6:30 just to make sure. Then, I decided to get on Twitter to see what's up. I saw that my recent tweet got a bunch of likes. Then, I look at the comments, most of them said "Motough Forever, You guys are so cute, I ship!, my otp" and stuff like that. I actually smiled about that. People actually think we're cute. I really miss Bethany, to be honest, the more I'm not with her, the more feelings I get. I love how every time she hugs me, I just never want to let go. Mane, I sure do miss her. So I decided to text her.

~Bethany POV~

When I got into the car, the first thing I did was hug Mark. He smells so good but not as good as Derek smells. "Hey." He said in a deep cool tone. "Hi" I smiled. "How's it going?"he asked. "Great, I'm ready to practice." I said smiling a toothy smile. "That's good" he replied. "Hey Beth, im gonna stop by the gas station okay?" He said. "Ok." I replied. When we got there I sat in the car waiting for Mark to finish. Suddenly I got a text. When I realized who it was from, it made me smile like crazy.
(D:Derek, B:Bethany)
D:Hey😏
B:Hi😌
D:How's it going?
B:Great, Mark and I are having a fun time so far.
D:That's good
B:Yeah😋
D:So, does my B want to go eat ice cream when I get back from Louisiana? 😏
B:That would be great☺️
D:Alright, I got to go bye B😉
B:Bye D.☺️
D:I miss you so much by the way.❤️
B:Miss you too❤️☺️.

I missed him so much too. I was glad he wanted to hangout too. Then, I realized we're at the studio, I didn't realized Mark was driving. I laughed out loud. "What are you laughing about nugget?"he asked. "Oh so am I a nugget now?"I laughed. "Yea you are, now answer my question." He said laughing.
"It was Derek" I replied smiling as we walked I to the studio. "What did he say?" "He asked how it was going." I replied. "That's cool, we should FaceTime them later if we have time." He said. I just smiled. The Camera crew came in, they caught us goofing around and rehearsing. Which was pretty hard since Mark always makes me laugh, just like Derek does.