Chapter 12: Slips and Mistakes

~Bethany's POV~

Tonight was the show. I was actually very nervous than other times because I kept messing up in camera blocking.

The show already started. My hair was done and my make up was done. I walked out to the balcony and watched the others dance.

Derek then walked over to me.

"Hey Bae"he said leaning against the rail. "Hey"I said looking down.

I think he noticed something was up because he hugged me out of no where. "What's wrong?"he asked in a sweet tone. "Oh..nothing"I replied because it wasn't really a big deal.

"Come on babe, you can tell me."he whispered in my ear. "I'm just a little nervous that's all."I said not looking at him.

He turned my head with his fingers so I can look at him. "Babe, you'll do great, like always, don't worry."he said kissing my temple. I just nodded.

It was then our turn to dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Derek's POV~

Bethany did fantastic! There was a little slip up but she covered it up great!

"Nice cover, girl."I said smiling holding her hand. She just looked at me and smiled.

We then went to talk to Leah Remeni, which was one of the host for today. We got all nines. I hugged Bethany tightly and kissed her temple.

~~~Fast forward~~~~~

~Bethany's POV~

It was Halloween Week. I was the Captain for the team dance but right now we were practicing for our own dance. Derek was actually being really hard on me today.

"1 2 3 go!, do it again, do it again, do it again."Derek repeated in a harsh tone while doing a step in the dance. I walked back and forth keeping up with the pace.

We then moved on to another part in the dance.

"No! No! No!, your doing it all wrong!"Derek said in a very harsh tone! I just sighed.

"STOP! YOU MESSED UP AGAIN!"he yelled. I tried that part again. "YOU MESSED AGAIN FOR THE 5th TIME!, WE NEED TO GET THIS DOWN RIGHT!"he yelled. I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes and tried it again.

"NO! WATCH YOU FALL WHEN YOU DO THAT ON STAGE! ITS NOT LIKE THIS...ITS LIKE THAT! I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF WE GOT ALL 4s! He yelled.

This time I had enough. He actually hurt a little of my feeling right there. And I'm not just gonna cry on the floor, I'm not like that, I'm strong and confident and I can stand up for my self.

"OK STOP SCREAMING AT ME! JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO IN A CALM TONE! IM TRYING MY BEST. IM SORRY IM NOT A PROFESSIONAL DANCER THAT YOU WISH I WAS! NOT EVERYBODY IS PERFECT OK!"I yelled at him.

His face dropped as he realized what he did. I then started walking away. "Bethany...Babe!"he said as I started to open the door. "Wait!"he said. And I walked out slamming the door.

Janel and Sasha then asked me "what's wrong?". But I didn't answer I just kept walking. I then got into my car and drove home.

~Derek's POV~

Omg what did I just do! I basically hurt her feelings. Now she might not even want to dance because what I just said.

I walked out of the room to find Bethany but she left because her car was gone.

I sat down on the couch with my hands on my head. What should I do?

"Were you the one who started that?"Janel asked coming up to me referring to Bethany. I nodded. "What should I do, I really hurt her"I said. "Apologize"she simple said.

"But how? I don't know where she went...why would she listen to me now?"I said. "Well you could try her house. You could also text or call her first because she might think you wouldn't care, if you don't." I nodded.

I called her, no answer. I called her again, no answer. I texted her many messages but no answer.

I looked up back at Janel and shaked my head. "Go find her then"she said knowing what I meant. I got up and ran to my car. She's gotta be home. She just has to be.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Finally Updated!😩 sorry it took so long. But hoped you enjoyed. Left you with a cliffhanger tho.😏 Comment and Vote for faster updates!! Need some feedback please!