Chapter 5

~Bethany's POV~

It was Monday so I woke early in the Morning to got to the Studio since there is a show today.

I packed some extra clothes for after the show finishes and ate breakfast then I texted Mark.

B:Heading over there now.😛
M:Great see you there🙌

I put my phone in my purse and walked to my car. I got in my car and headed to the studio to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got there I headed to the hair trailer. When I was walking there i saw Mark.

"Bethanyyyyy!" Mark yelled. "Markkkk!" I yelled back while we hugged. "How are you?" he asked smiling. "I'm actually pretty nervous." I replied. He put one of his hands on my shoulder. "Don't worry, you do great." He smiled. "Thanks Mark." I said hugging him one last time. "So I'll see you before the show." Mark said backing up, walking away. "Yeah, bye." I said walking away.

I walked into the hair trailer and all the women greeted me. Then I realized that Janel was here too. "Hey Janel." I said smiling at her. "Hey Beth, how's it going with you partner?" She asked. "It's great, I have a feeling Derek might get a little jealous." "Omg, same with Val but, I don't think he is gonna be a little jealous, I think he is going to be REALLY jealous!" She said laughing. I laughed too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show was about to start so Mark and I headed to the balcony. Together me and Mark walked hand in hand. There we saw Sadie and Derek.

I saw that Derek glanced at our hands but quickly looked away for some reason. "Derekkkkkk!" I yelled and let go of Marks hand and ran to him.

"Bethanyyyy!" He yelled back, hugging me picking me off the floor.

"I missed you." I said. "I missed you too babe." He replied. I just smiled and he smiled back.

I turned my head a little and saw Mark talking to Sadie. "So you ready for the show?" Derek asked. "Yeah, just a little nervous, like always."I replied. "Don't worry, you'll do great, like you always do." "Thanks."I smiled.

Then Mark and Sadie came up to us. "Come on guys let's go."Mark said, happy to see Sadie.

We got in our position and the show started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now our turn to dance. Sadie and Derek were actually gonna make a special appearance in our dance. Mark gave me a thumbs up from a distance. And Derek smiled at me since we are sitting at a table.

~Derek POV~

The music began so Sadie and I left the stage, for they can dance. The dance was going great so far. But then I saw Mark lean in and kiss Bethany. At first I couldn't believe it but then I realized that it was just a stage kiss.

Like when they put there thumb in the middle of there lips. The dance was about to end so I got prepared so sit back in the seat I was in on stage. When the danced finished it was great! I walked over to Beth and gave her a tight hug.

"That was great, babe." I whispered.
"Thanks." She whispered back smiling.

Then she walked over to Mark and hugged him. And Mark kissed her forehead.

While they were talking Sadie and I walked up to the balcony. When they finished talking, they walked up here hand in hand again! When can they stop doing that. But I pushed that passed me.

Bethany came me up hugged me and hugged others that were in the room. I went in for another hug but she didn't see me so I awkwardly stand there with my arms out. I laughed to my self.

"So what message do you want to give out there While you dance Bethany?" The reporter asked. Bethany then explained every thing. But the reporter cut her off at the end.

"Mark you got a little something right here."she said pointing at the lip stick on his lips. My mouth dropped wide open and people noticed.

So I came out there and said, "Wait you guys actually touched...lips?" I asked feeling a little jealousy inside of me. Mark nodded and Bethany just laughed and blushed. Does she like him?

"Yeah, it's like all over the place, a little over her, and there." I walked away with my hands on my head pretending I was disappointed which I really was. They just laughed at me and continued with there scores.

~Bethany POV~

Wow I didn't expect that to happen! But I just continued with our scores. I was happy, we got all 8s. After the show I went to go ask Janel to do me a favor.😏

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Haven't been updating lately but I'll keep trying.😅