Where do you think your going?

They arrive back at Lauren's house without any word being said, Camila didn't try to speak afraid of upsetting Lauren more than she think she already is, she park the car and waited for Lauren to get out of the car before she slap her forever then curse herself. "Dammit, your fucking stupid Camila you just blow your chance with her" she slam her hands on the steering wheel a few times she stop when she felt pain on her both hand looking she cringe when she saw how red it is and some cuts in her palm, "oh great" she groan then grab a tissue on the dash board, cleaning her hands she almost jump when the passenger door open and a smiling Emily look at her.

"Hey why are you still here? Mom told me about the competition and she-" Noticing Camila's hand Emily stop talking then frown. "Are you hurt?"

"I Uhm no Em, I- I just scratch myself accidentally." Hiding her hand she look at Emily and smile. "Why don't we go inside and talk about on how your going to win the competition." Seeing how Emily bounce on her feet she laugh and get out of the car, she cringe a little when Emily grab her hand she stop herself from pulling it back.

Emily lead her to the kitchen where she saw Lauren and Clara preparing the table, Clara notice her first.

"Oh hey Camila is there is problem with your car? Come sit so we can have lunch together before you head back in your apartment." After putting the bowl of sup in the center of the table Clara look up and smile at Camila.

"Yeah Uhm no, nothing wrong with the car." Sitting down beside Emily who's tugging her side she look at Lauren who's silently putting food in her plate.

"That's good since you have a long drive back." Sitting down clara notice a tension between Camila and Lauren.

"Uh yeah." Camila nod her head and smile.

Lunch went on with Emily do all the talking Camila and Clara occasionally smile and laugh at Emily while Lauren stay quiet and finish her food, when Lauren stand up saying she'll just prepare some of her things that she'll bring with her back at her apartment Camila look up hoping to catch Lauren's eyes but when she saw that Lauren didn't bother to look at her she bit her lip and look down on her plate she pushing back the tears that's threatening to come out.

"Emily honey are you done with your food?" Clara ask Emily, when Emily nodded her head Clara look at Camila's who's still sitting with her head down she sigh. "Uhm Camila do you mind taking Emily to her room while I'll do the dishes?"

"I- Uhm is it ok if I'll do the dishes instead." Swallowing the a lump on her throat she spoke with looking Clara, she don't think she can hold the her tears any longer and crying in front of Emily is not a good idea.

Hearing Camila's shaky voice Clara nodded her head. "Oh okay I'll just be in Emily's room." She the walk Emily up to her room.

Once she's sure that no one is the kitchen Camila breath out and let her tears flow down her cheeks she then place her face on her palm, she feel like her heart is breaking into pieces she bit her lower lip to stop herself from subbing she don't want anyone to her crying, she stop herself from crying then wiping her face by the back of her hand she swallowed hard and stood up. Taking a deep breath she silently clean the table putting it all in the sink, she cringe when she squeeze the sponge on her palm she curse and wipe her hand immediately checking the cuts on her hand she run inside the small bathroom then look for a first aid kit, she took some bandage and tape then put it on the cuts as fast at possible when satisfied she walk out of the bathroom then go back at the kitchen she then open some drawers to look for gloves she smile when she saw a pair of rubber gloves she's about to put it in when she heard Lauren's voice on her back she Instantly turn her face to look at Lauren then hide her hands on her back.