She's lucky to have you.

Camila smile didn't fade until she her next class walking in late she apologize to her teacher then sit right beside Dinah who's smirking at her, she just roll her eyes and tried to focus on class, at lunch she decided to just hung out with her friends, walking out of the building Shawn invite them to have lunch at McDonald's they just all agreed and decided to just use Shawn's car since they all need to get back for their last subject for today.

She decided to seat at the back with ally while seat at the front Dinah, on the way she look at ally and clear her throat.

"Ally can we talk after school? Uhm it's about-" looking at the front seat making sure that Shawn is busy bickering with Dinah she look back at ally and almost whisper. "It's about your niece."

Ally look at her and smile. "Yeah sure I'll meet you in your car after school.

She send ally a smile and slightly nod her head.

Shawn parked near the entrance they took the nearest table that has 4 seats, being the gentleman Shawn offered to take their orders, waiting for Shawn to came back with their food Camila join ally and dinah talking about some school stuff, when her phone rung she pulling it out in her bag she frown when an unknown number appear on her screen, undecided if she's going to answer it or not she look ally who just shrug her shoulder while Dinah roll her eyes at her and spoke. "Just answer it walz."

Looking back at her phone screen again she swipe and answer the call. "Hello?" Hesitating she spoke and smile when she recognize the voice on the other line.

"Hi camz, it took a while for you to answer your phone, where are you?" Smiling when she heard Camila's voice Lauren stop walking and look around.

"I Uhm I'm with my friends we're having lunch, why- how do you know my phone number?" Looking at her friends who's also looking at her with a raise eye brow she just stand up to walk out of the food chain.

"From your school file," chuckling Lauren wave her hand at her co-teachers instructing them that she'll just follow them inside they invited her to have lunch at the nearest food chain in the university, she then frown when she saw the girl she's looking for is walking out of the food chain. "Where are you going?"

"Ohh yeah, wait- how do you-" looking around her she frown, "why do I have this feeling that your watching me"

"Cause I am, look at your back" she smile and wait for Camila to meet her eyes the smile when Camila saw her and smile widely. "Go back to your friends camz and have your lunch, I'm with my co-teacher so I can't join you for lunch."

Hearing Lauren's voice on the phone and looking at her in a distance she nearly run to have Lauren in her arms she misses her every minute but stopping herself she just smile and nod her head. "Ok I'll get back inside" She then turn on her heels and walk back she sat back on her chair just it time shawn arrive with their food.

"Where have you been?" Looking at Camila Shawn ask.

"Uhm I just check if I left something in your car," looking at ally and Dinah who's also looking at her with a raise eye brow she just shrug her shoulder and get her food from Shawn's tray.

While sipping her soda she discretely look around and smile to herself when she saw Lauren sitting a few table away from them talking with some other teacher she recognize but also frown when she notice Mr. Lane is sitting next to Lauren, she instantly drop her soda and grab a handful of fries and shove it in her mouth.

"Hey chanch you don't want to choke yourself to death don't you?" Dinah look at her and laugh.

She just roll her eyes and throw Dinah some of her fries, still not in a mood because she can still see Lauren in the corner of her eyes smiling with Mr. Lane.