Chapter 3

You had gotten out of bed around ten, and taken a nice, hot, shower.

Once you were done, you dressed in the uniform you had gotten from the strange man. Oddly enough, the clothes fit perfectly. Not to tight, or too big.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, in the uniform you were wearing.

You straightened the tie awkwardly wishing it would loosen just a little so you could breathe. You looked at the navy-blue uniform shirt, and black pants. You let your hair down because you were too lazy to put it back.

You turned in the mirror and smiled.

You walked out and headed to your car at 11:30

It was a thirty-minute drive there, so you had left early so you could... well...arrive early.

You did not know why you felt like arriving early. More like a hunch you guessed.

You remembered Bon Bon's cute face as you told him your name. But he was still terrifying to look at all the same. His razor-sharp bunny teeth looked ready to tear into your skin at any second.

A shiver ran down your spine, and you sighed. You put the key in the ignition and turned on the car.

You drove off, and began worrying about the night to come...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*...That night

You got to the main room, just as the clock ticked to 12:30. You fingered your tie nervously as you turned on the light switch to baby's room. She was still on her stand, so you sighed a breath of relief.

You turned on the light to Foxy's room, and gave her an electric shock, then turned off the light, and turned to face Ballora's room.

You turned on the light, and screamed as a bang came from the window, nearly shattering it.

Your eyes widened and you quickly crawled into the small vent opening, your heart pounding in your chest as the familiar music signaled, she was close to breaking the glass window.

You heard the glass shatter, and within moments, saw the familiar dancing feet that forever spun right in front of your face.

You did not dare move, but you held your breath, to scared that those things, the minions, would find you...and kill you.

You had only been lucky, you thought to yourself, that Fun-Time Freddy had saved your life that night.

He must have been in a cheery mood and felt like saving someone.

You began to crawl backwards, but you stopped, your heart pounding, as the floor gave a creak.

Your breath quickened.

Nothing...

Nothing...

BOOM!

The creatures looked directly at you through the vent opening, their smiles plain on their faces. You crawled backwards quickly, your heart skipping multiple beats as you practically fell from the vent into Ballora's room.

Ballora turned, and the music got louder. Her mask split into four pieces and she screamed.

You could not stop yourself, and you screamed at the top of your lungs, quickly stood, then ran. You ran to her dark stage as she went after you, her bottom half twirling.

You ran, tripping over your own heals, as you heard a louder, and more defined, scream.

Fun-time foxy gave chance as you ran down an unfamiliar hallway.

She ran on all fours, like a spider, but as fast and as nimbly as a fox.

Her mask split into four and she let out a scream, her endoskeleton showing.

Tears went down your cheeks and you turned a corner as she jumped at you, ramming into the wall.

A door stood tall in front of you, yet it was still too far of a distance. You were sure you would get caught.

You willed your legs to give you one final burst of speed, and they did.

You jumped forwards sliding.

You clambered up just as foxy jumped at you, and you slammed the door in her face, just as her face mask opened. She rammed into the door with a loud bang, and you locked the door.

She banged on the door, then after unsuccessfully opening the door, let out a low growl and walked away.

You sunk to the ground and cried. Your heart hurt from breathing so hard, and your lungs aches for air.

"Y-Y/N?!" Came Bon Bon's voice from the darkness surrounding you.

But you could not reply. For the darkness enveloped your every being, and you collapsed exhausted.

Only to feel strong arms lifting you within your dreams...