Chapter 8

Getting there was easy... getting the most stubborn bear you've ever known inside the crumbling pizzeria was not!

He refused to go inside the moment he stepped foot on the parking lot.

You pushed and shoved trying to get him to budge, but he did not abide.

Without thinking you paced in the middle of the street, growling and cursing under your breath.

A car joked, and the lights came speeding towards you.

Fun-Time Freddy yelled out for you to move, but it was too late.

The car struck you, and a wave of pain knocked you into unconsciousness.

———————————————————————————

I watched as Y/N got struck by the car. I rushed forwards as the idiot driver did not stop. I growled under my breath and fell next to her

I lifted her into my arms, her body limp. I heard the footsteps of purple girl rushing towards us, but I did not care.

I lifted her to me and held her to my metal chest... if only I were alive again...

Purple girl gasped. "Y/N?! Shoot shoot shoot, bring her inside, and no being stubborn!" She dashed off to the doors, and I did not hesitate. I followed her in quickly holding Y/N in my arms.

Purple girl swung open the door and rushed inside, grabbing some bandages. She demanded I lay Y/N on a table, and after a few moments when I would not let Y/N go, she walked over to me and started wrapping her wounds.

After she had wrapped Y/N's wounds and made sure she was alright, she demanded I lay on a table so she could get to work.

I sighed, "how long will this take. I want to make sure Y/N is alright-"

"Stop acting like my dad was with my mom and lay on the table!" She demanded.

"Okay jeez, fine." I lay on the table. She then flipped a switch on my suit, and everything went black.