Chapter 6

A year had past, and the sister location pizzeria had shut down. Knowing better then to venture in there, you had found another job at a nearby cafe.

You sighed as you headed in to do your part, knowing that today, of all days, would be the worst. You had been mistreated here at the cafe ever since you started. The manager always tried to find something wrong with what you were doing, but in the end, she would find nothing except perfection.

You did your best to forget the events surrounding the pizzeria, but you just could not.

In the end, you found yourself staring at the ceiling most nights till six in the morning, and that was when you had to get up.

You had lost sleep, but you did not care.

You had tried to move on, but you could not.

Yup, life was going simply great guys. Or so it seemed.

You had gotten a promotion last week, and you were being held responsible now for the supplies. You needed to restock, organize, and check off everything you needed or had.

But this day was different.

You had an inspector coming round to see how the place was faring, but you did not exactly get nervous due to it already being to busy, well organized, and freshly cleaned every morning.

The inspector, a tough man always dressed in purple, which reminded you of the man at the pizzeria, came to the little cafe, a smug look on his face.

He always looked as though he was born in the 1950's and got stuck there. He always wore a tux, or a suit, with a pocket watch in hand.

He always had a phone but seemed to rarely use it unless it was for an alarm.

"Y/N, hurry it up please, I don't care to wait all day." He said looking at you with a bored expression.

You nodded. "This way sir."

"Oh, and one other thing. My cousin will be joining us."

A young girl, purple hair tied back in a ponytail, came into the cafe, her shirt had fnaf characters on the front.

The shirt was black with anime characters of foxy, Freddy, Bonnie and chica on the front. Her purple eyes darted about as if nervous, and the baseball cap on her head, which was an orange use color hid her expression.

You smiled and lead the way.

——————————————————————————-

Later that evening, you began packing up your things. You thought about how today went and how you had gotten the cafe a five-star review, but you still didn't know what was up with that girl. She seemed so strange.

You found it odd how she was looking around, as though she was looking for something... or someone-

A hand rushed past your face and hitting the wall in front of you. You gasped and turned facing the girl who thought she knew everything. She smiled, and two girls lined either side of her, smirking as though they were mad.

You tried to move away, but she grabbed your hair and jerked you down to the ground, where your things crashed down onto the floor skittering several feet away.

You winced and tried to stand, but you were kicked in the side. You winced as she kept kicking you, each time harder than the last.

You finally were able to get some traction from your feet and you made a break for it.

You slammed open the door and rushed into an alley way at the back of the restaurant. Your eyes widened as you ran into a dead end. You turned to run the other direction but were frightened by the sight in front of you.

The three girls blocked your escape and slowly began walking towards you, their eyes gleaming with evil intent.