Chapter 4

You awoke with a bright light shining in your face. You blinked several times, and then sat up. You squinted and looked around.

The room had walls that looked old and rusted the silver not so silver anymore. Wires hung suspended from the roof, and dangled lowly, some detached and laying on the floor.

You winced as a pain shot up from your arm. You looked down and saw it was wrapped in a sling. It wasn't much, but it was enough to know that someone had brought you here. To this place, wherever this place may be?

You stood, taking care not to use your injured right arm, and walked over to a shut door. You reached out with your left hand, and gently turned the handle.

On the other side of door, darkness greeted you. The only thing recognizable as the darkness got thicker the more you stared, was the hallway which you had run down.

You gently, and quietly, made your way down the hall, practically tiptoeing to avoid making any sudden movements or noises.

You growled in your thoughts, wondering how you were going to confront the 'purple manager' about this. How the Animatronics came to life and seemed to have a mind of their own.

You rounded a corner, and your eyes widened as you faced the familiar Animatronic... Fun-Time Foxy.

Her back was turned to you, and you slowly backed away. She suddenly turned, but you were already hidden from her sight. You heard her growl and say something like 'where is she?' or 'why did I turn?' then paw her way down the hall way noisily.

You sighed in relief, and then turned around the corner again once you knew she was gone. You tiptoed down the hall way and then stopped as you heard footsteps.

Your eyes widened and you ran. You turned down another hallway, narrowly missing the corner, and stopped abruptly.

The hall way ended. You sat in the corner, shaking violently, as the footsteps neared you. You closed your eyes, scared out of your mind.

"Y/N." Fun-Time Freddy said kneeling down in front of you.

You looked up, startled, into the face of Fun-Time Freddy, whose gaze met yours in return. Bon Bon hopped forwards and straight to your side.

Your eyes widened, and your feet pushed against the floor. You began to stand as your feet found traction and pushed your back harshly against the wall.

Fun-Time Freddy stared, but then slowly moved his hand to your arm, and rested it there. His eyes searched yours, but you could tell by how he stood and backed away, that he had read the fear. His hand left your arm after a second.

He looked at you, while Bon Bon hopped to your leg gently giving it a little head butt.

You looked down and felt the urge to pet him...

As if he sensed the urge, and clawed your pant leg gently, and you reached down.

His fur was soft, yet cold. He was tough, literally. You could feel the cold metal underneath the fur.

He sat, letting you pet him, while Fun-Time Freddy sighed.

Maybe...you could tell him?

"F-Fun-time Freddy..." you said shyly looking up at him.

He jumped slightly and looked at you. "O-oh, yes?"

"T-Thanks for rescuing me..." you said giving him a little smile.

He looked at you for a moment, as if remembering something, then shook his head, and then looking back at you. "I...your welcome."

You stood, and Bon Bon hopped back to Fun-Time Freddy, who then picked him up setting him on his shoulder."

You tensed slightly as you walked towards him, slowly, but he didn't budge. He frightened you, definitely, but there was something...familiar about the way he was looking at you.

You squinted at him. Your eyes widened in surprise, but before you could say anything, he covered your hand gently with his mouth. "Don't say my name Y/N...please..."

Your breath caught in your throat, and you stared at him.

"W-why didn't you tell me it was you...?" you felt your face flush slightly as your voice came out awkwardly due to his hand over your mouth.

He pulled his hand away and looked at the ground. "Because... I didn't want you to see me like... this." he gestured to himself.

You gently placed an arm on his shoulder, but then sighed and pulled away knowing he could feel nothing.

He looked at you. "Y/N...please leave."

You looked at him, and then raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"H-He will get you Y/N, please, for my sake and for yours, leave, before it's too late." He said his voice nearly breaking, which surprised you, even for a stiff talking Animatronic.

You stared at him. "L-leave you...are you mad?"

"Yes, I am mad, because I haven't seen the sun since I last saw..." he paused.

You shook your head, and then looked at the ground.

"Y/N...please...I'm begging you." He put a gently hand on your shoulder. "Leave... and never come back. Forget about me and move on. my life is wasted Y/N...and is now a part of...this thing, this body, that was hand crafted, but until I get my revenge, I will stay and rot here till the end of time, and that's okay..."

He took his hand off your shoulder and lifted your chin so your eyes met. "Because I have memories Y/N...Memories that will last a lifetime... and I am content."