Chapter 13

You stood up later that night to see fun-time Freddy shit down in the living room like he used to be on stage.

You began making your way to the kitchen when you heard some voices talking in purple girls room.

You stopped and over heard some parts as you began getting some water.

"...but uncle I thought they had died? Didn't the collapse kill them?"

"Apparently not my dear cousin. Apparently not. Now the police are looking for me and them. Your mother is next on the list-"

"Not my mother, never my mo-"

"DO YOU WANT TO GET CAUGHT!?"

Purple girl went silent. Now you wanted to hear this...

You walked towards the door and put your ear up against it.

"My mother is innocent... father wouldn't want it like this."

"You JOINED me so you could exact your revenge on him... so you're letting your heart get in the way again. I was about to kill your friend in their sleep, but of course you stopped me-"

"You can kill her, I don't care anymore."

Your eyes widened and you backed away only to trip and fall backwards.

The voices in the room went silent and footsteps began heading towards the door.

You scrambled up and ran to the room and jumped in bed.

The man walked over to your room and switched on the light as you lay there stick still.

He glared, and your breathing hitched in your throat as he walked closer.

You shut your eyes and he saw this and growled. "She heard us."

And you did the only thing you could do... you bolted towards the door faster than you could think. "FREDDY YOU BETTER WAKE YOUR LAZY BUTT UP AND HELP ME YOU IMBECILE!"

Freddy jolted awake and his eyes flickered in rage. "YOU!" He growled at the man.

The man halted and his eyes widened.

You ran behind fun time and he stood boldly in front of you.

"You're the man who did this to me..."

The man pulled out a gun and a knife from both pockets and glared at Funtime.

"You better move. I'll spare your life if you do.
He said pointing the gun at Funtime.

"Funtime took a step and the gun shot went off. You quickly covered your ears and you watched as Funtime pushed forwards out stretching his metallic claws.

The man growled harshly and turned to run but Funtime grabbed him and threw him down.

Even so, the man twisted using the momentum and kicked Funtime back.

Funtime stumbled and growled, his eyes turning red. He roared at the man, and he stood.

"Henry... you shall DIE!"

"I didn't die in the fire, what makes you think you can kill me here you b-"

Funtime swung at him, and Henry jumped out of the way dodging nimbly then shooting the gun at Funtime, made a dash towards the door.

Fun-times mask opened in four directions and you screamed terrified as he rushed at Henry ready to kill.

You backed into a corner as Funtime gave chase around the apartment... all while purple girl was grinning and laughing wickedly. You glared at her.

"You!"

"Yes my dear friend, it was I all along... I who killed my own family, I who set that trap for my father, and I who hired the man to kill you in the street."

Your heart pounded angrily within your chest. "You... YOU BOTH ARE SICK!" You said running at her about to throw a punch.

Before you could, a sharp object stabbed you, and your eyes widened.

Blood dropped off of purple girls hands as she laughed. "Weak, pathetic, stupid... you can never beat me, I've killed dozens of other just like you."

You winced. "I'm...not...like them!" You pulled the knife out that you had stuck in your pocket, after hearing the conversation, which was longer and more sharper than hers, and stabbed her through the chest before she could jump back.

Her eyes widened and blood dripped from one side of her mouth. Her hold released on the knife and she stumbles back coughing blood onto the floor.

"You... little-..." she fell, dead, upon the floor as you sank to your knees, blood running down your torso onto the carpet beneath you.

"Funtime... I'm... sorry..." you said tears dropping from your cheeks.

With that your vision went black and you fell on the floor, limp.