a coffee stain accident | NSFW

It was a normal day. Nothing strange happened except that Eowyn had run out of coffee.

That was what occupied her mind on her morning run. Well, until she saw a male figure from the distance who was running towards her direction. When the figure got clearer Eowyn's heart dropped. It was Tom Hiddleston.

She saw her at her opening party but didn't have the nerves to go to his table and talk to him. She increased her pace to pass him quickly. When they passed each other she felt a gaze on her face. She ran faster. Her legs started to burn just like her face. Sweat was dripping from face but that wasn't the only place that was dripping. She just couldn't get the image of Tom Hiddleston running with a white T-shirt and shorts. The way sweat made the shirt hug her muscular torso was slowly driving Eowyn crazy.

"Shit!" she breathed when she slammed the front door.

Tom was what she needed... Shower! Now!

"Ice cold water is what I need..." she spoke; her voice has gotten hoarse.

She really wanted to stop thinking about what she saw. And yet inappropriate thoughts conquered her mind during the shower. She never turned the water warm that morning. She needed to cool down.

The devil on her shoulder was whispering dirty things to her. like how Tom's lips would make her feel on her neck. How she'd go crazy for him even more as he traced her breasts and moved down to between her legs. Eowyn took a very deep breath, held it for five seconds and let it go. But the devil kept whispering.

"He'd suck on each of your nipples until they're both dark purple. He'd make you crazy for him as he left his marks on your neck. You wouldn't be able to go to work for days because of him. And you'd still want more. You'd spread your legs for him to destroy you. And he'd be having fun from seeing you squirm so he'd be agonizingly slow. And just when you can't beg for more anymore he'd speed up until you scream he's name loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear,"

After all these Eowyn gave in to him. Under the ice-cold water her dominant hand slid between her legs and started drawing circles over her entrance. She gasped when she slid a finger in.

"How long has it been since the last time I touched myself?" she thought. It was certainly a long time ago.

She put another finger in and raise her leg so that she could reach her soft spot easier. As she moved her fingers her heavy breathing turned into soft moans. The sweaty Tom she saw this morning became visible in her mind and she couldn't control herself.

"Aah, Tom..." she moaned.

She knew her finger would not be enough for her to reach climax. She got out of the tub and basically ran to her room. She had a guilty pleasure: Sex. Well more like playing with herself. She grabbed her travel-size toy and ran back to the shower. She slowly sat down and spread her legs. As she slid it inside her entrance she moaned loudly. She was slow at first. She hated slow but she liked the idea of being tortured. She brought her empty hand to her mouth to cover her mouth. She didn't want to be too loud. But oh how good she was feeling. The mere idea of Tom used to make her soaking wet and now she saw him like that. She just couldn't help herself. As she bit down on her finger she moaned his name again. She got faster. Her moans filled the bathroom. By now she was soaking wet and it was easier to move the toy inside her. She got even faster imagining Tom's hard dick inside her. She moaned his name over and over again. Her voice echoed in the bathroom and as she reached the climax.

When Eowyn was done with her a little embarrassing self-pleasuring session she laughed to herself. It was just as back when she was eighteen. She used to do it every day and think of Tom. She felt ridiculous for acting like a lustful teenager.