Saved

Aelin was stuck in the stupid iron coffin was just waking up from another brutal round of torture. She was just going to try to fall back asleep when she heard a sound from above her coffin they were coming already, but no it was a a fight she heard the clash of swords and Fae being thrown. She smelt him almost instantly the pine and snow scent that smelt so much like home Rowan come to save her she was saved. She looked down at herself she had just thrown up all over herself  and smelt of shit. She was thin in all areas except for her stomach which still held a little bit of fat. She looked and felt like shit right now but it didn't matter Rowan was here to save her she was ready to go home.
                               ***
Rowan was fighting with all he had against the Fae he had to get aelin back just had to. He had taken down more than half of the Fae and memorized the wyrdmark to open a door or in this case a iron coffin. He hit down the rest of the Fae and went down the hall to the iron coffin which held his aelin his mate. He moved his hand and traced the wyrdmark with his blood and lifted his hand to see what he had done. It looked perfect, just then the iron coffin unlocked he shoved open the lid with all his might the weight would do nothing to stop him from saving his mate. He saw her scrunched up in a ball on the floor covered in her barf she looked so frail he picked her up into his arms and whispered "fireheart." She just pinched him in the arm she clearly wasn't in the mood she had just been tortured for a little over a month.
***
She was safe in Rowans sturdy arms he was here with her. She was set down on the ground she opened her eyes to see Rowan staring down on her a surprised look on his face . She didn't have any time to think what that look of surprise was for because she felt a twist in her gut, and then she was up went around a tree and threw up. Rowan was at her side and rubbing soothing circles on her back. She was done for now she lifted her head to look into his eyes the surprise still shone in his eyes. She asked "what" he just gave her a look and said " how often have you been throwing up?" She had no idea what that meant but said " daily," he said " do you know why?" She gave him an annoyed look and said "does that mean that you know" he simply said "yes," she said " are you going to tell me or are you going to keep it from me?" He put a arm around her waist and lifted her up into his lap and braced himself to give an answer. He looked into her eyes fear and surprise shone in his eyes and he said " your pregnant." She was in shock her whole world had just been ripped out from under her. She was a mess she just whispered over and over again "a child," she smiled this is where her life would take her a family with Rowan. She kisses lightly on the lips and said this time with more authority and strength "a child."
***