Darrow

War wasn't stopping for aelin even though she was 7 months pregnant she still fought as much as it would allow her. She was eating her breakfast when Aedion walked in and said with no enthusiasm whatsoever " Darrows back." I groaned I hadn't seen Darrow sense the meeting with the bane telling me a wasn't queen. He apparently wanted to stay away from war as long as possible but we were losing more and more men, even though we were winning the war by far they still lost a lot of men the Valg had no intentions to give up even though they lost each battle. Aedion said " he wants to talk to you."after I finished my long groan and that just made me want to groan again I had no intention of meeting with that bitch. I still got up and went to the other room which Darrow was not in and sat down and said "if he wants to talk to me so bad then he has to come in here."Aedion and Rowan laughed under there breaths and went to go retrieve Darrow. When he walked in the room he sat down and grumbled some curses. After he cursed some more he looked up to me cleared his throat and said to me "why aren't you fighting with us if you want us to win this war fight." I looked unto Rowan and Aedion and they shrugged to me. I said with confusion written all over my voice " what!" I said he said to me with more anger this time "you don't get to miss war just because your the princess," he said princess with authority just trying to get on my nerves because I just wasn't queen. I was getting annoyed so I stood up still partly confused why Darrow had no clue what was happening. When he saw my stomach and the child that was clearly inside of me he looked embarrassed and in shock. He stuttered " um ..I oops wel-l I diddd..n't know... sorry" he got up quickly and ran into the door post. Once Darrow left the room there was not holding back the laughter we couldn't stop for 10 minutes. We stopped work for the day and told everyone of are friends and we had fun joking about this for months afterward.
***