Epilogue part 1-12 years later

Galathynius Kids
Rhaine 12
Reide 10
Wade 5
Monroe 2

Ashryver kids
Emersyn 8
Ripley 6
Dover 1

I raced down the hall trying to catch my two sons down the corridor Reide and Wade were trying to prank there older sister Rhaine. So here Rowan was trying to catch a 10 and 5 year old while holding a sleeping Monroe in his hands. He caught Wade with his arm that jostled Monroe enough to wake the toddler up. She started crying which made Reide slow down to see what happened which gave him a chance to grab him too. Now was the matter of deciding what the punishment would be for both of them. He had no doubt that Reide was the brains of this operation. So he went with both Reide and Wade following behind him and Monroe. He laid Monroe down on the couch which Aelin occupied with a messy Rhaine. He had to keep them under control. Especially when Lysandra and Aedion were here.
***
Aelin looked at the scene before her while snuggling with Monroe. Her mate arguing with her sons clearly trying not to laugh at their reasons to prank Rhaine. Rhaine then gets up to get into the fight but I put up my hand and say " just go shower and meet us at dinner." She looks conflicted to say something else but then nods and turns around to take a shower. When she reaches the door she turns around and says " Reide also set up a prank in the nursery." I nod to her as she leaves and turn to where the boys are and scowl at Reide and say " No books for a week and extra training with Dad and Uncle Aedion for as long as him and Aunt Lysandra are staying." Reide groans and looks like he's going to argue but decides to keep his mouth shut. Then turn to Wade and say " No chocolate or chocolate cake for a week." Wade nods and then leaves to get changed for his cousins visit. I set Monroe down and Rowan comes to help me up once I'm up Monroe turns to Rowan and says "up!" Rowan bends down to pick her up then goes to meet Lysandra and Aedion with me.
***
When Lysandra and I went to meet Rowan and Aelin we see a sight. Monroe was screaming and thrashing around in Rowans arms I mean she was strong for a 2 year old. A very pregnant Aelin was chasing Reide who was chasing Wade around the garden with a pointy stick. And Rhaine was sitting on a bench with a book. Our daughter Emersyn went up behind Rhaine and tapped her shoulder to get her attention and they started talking about who knows what.Aelin stops chasing Reide to say hello to us while our son Ripley went to hang out with Wade and Reide which stopped their constant fighting. Aelin stopped right in front of us and hugged us super tight, well as tight as you can hug when your nine months pregnant. Rowan came up with a now whimpering Monroe who mumbled "mommy," Rowan passed Monroe to Aelin and patted me on the back while giving Lysandra a side hug. Aelin was the first to speak by saying " How is everyone also Aedion you have to train Reide because he tried to prank Rhaine," Aelin was interrupted by Reide who said " I did prank her not try to I succeeded," Rhaine growls at that but says nothing more then Aelin starts again. " Ok whatever you still have to help train him and he also did it to the nursery so you ,Rowan and Reide are going to set them off and clean it up." Right then a bug lands on Monroe which sets her off then sets our son Dover off too Aelin growls but then sets off to calm her down with Lysandra trying to calm down Dover.
They go inside to put both of them down for a nap before dinner leaving us with the rest of the kids. Rhaine and Emersyn went to Rhaines room too hang out. While the boys left to go to the training area to run around with Lorcan. That left just him and Rowan alone. Rowan starts to pick up the mess that the boys left and picks up Rhaines half open book. I went to pick up my families discarded bags and me and Rowan started to talk. I say to Rowan " you have a lot on your hands." He snorts and says " you have no idea Aelin and I are not going to have anymore children after this." I snort and say " just like what you said when you had Wade and then again with Monroe I'm not trusting what you say anymore." Rowan glares at me and says " what about you Dover wasn't exactly a planned pregnancy." I growl and say " well at least I won't have 5 kids running around after this." Rowan says " that would be considered fun." I said " I didn't know it was fun having to chase boys around the garden with a thrashing toddler and new baby on the way." Rowan says " at least Rhaine was fine and she can help take care of the new baby she is 12." I snort and say " she would rather read or go to the music room." Rowan smiles at me and says " at least she's easy always has been." I say " I don't agree when she was a toddler she was wild." He grumbled and said " well she just wanted to be like her mother." I snorted my agreement Aelin was not an easy child. We go up right when I hear I strangled cry from upstairs I know what happening and so does Aedion. We rush upstairs bags and all and go retrieve Aelin.