Welcome home

Aedion was sitting in his desk talking with his bane  about a battle that just took place against Earwan yesterday. Then he heard a messenger come in he had a little look of shock on his face and smelt of it too. He stumbled over the simple words " she's back from Mae..eve her an-d Rowan she wants to ta..lk ." Everyone cleared out of the room and they walked in then he smelt her what was in her a child. He must have had a look of shock on his face because aelin just smiled sweetly but awkwardly and asked " can you call in Lysandra , and the rest of the cadre ?" He didn't know what to do but he went up to her and hugged her tight. Beside him Rowan growled aelin gave him a look and grumbled " teratorial Fae bastard." Rowan smiled and as Aedion let go draped an arm around her waist and rested his hand on her stomach that still had some weight on it even after being tortured. He went to go get all the people she and Rowan wanted. When Gavreil , Lorcan and Fenrys walked in and smelt aelin they all gaped. Lysandra looked confused while they looked onto both of them smiling slightly and Gavreil and said "congratulations." Lysandra said "what." Aedion said to aelin and Rowan "you going to tell her what because she doesn't have a high sense of smell like some of us." Aelin gave Lysandra a sheepish smile and Took Rowans hand and pit it on her still flat abdomen. Lysandra still looked a little on the confused so aelin said "I'm pregnant." Lysandra ran up to aelin and hugged her tightly i said to Rowan "your not going to growl at her?" Aelin looked up at us and said to Rowan " well this reunion was sweet and all but I'm tired and I want to try to go to a healer so I'll see you tomorrow." As everyone left I could guess they were still as freaked as me so Aedion called off the meeting with the bane and went to his tent with lysandra and evangeline and sat down and thought.
                                    ***
Aelin went to now her and Rowans tent and called for a healer, she was surprised when she saw who came into the tent with Rowan. I said mostly to myself "Yrene Towers." Yrene gave me and Rowan a small smile and said to me "Choal told me all about you and your consort while on the way here." I gaped "you know Choal?" She simply said "I healed his back,we should go ahead and check you." She said as she pointed to me. She seemed to already know that I was pregnant because she told me too lay down on my back and let her check me magically. I felt a warm buzz around my abdomen and then it was gone. I asked to Yrene " how did you already know that I was pregnant without me telling you?" She gave me another small smile and said " healing magic can feel the presence of a child." She looked up from me laying down and looked unto me and Rowan as Rowan pulled me up with his hand. Yrene said to both of us now "she is about two months along and is perfectly fine the babe is probably smaller than normal for right now sense you have been tortured," I shuddered at that and Rowan put a solid hand on my back " you should probably try to eat more food even though you may not feel as hungry because of morning sickness I can also give you a tonic for that." I nodded letting the facts sink in and took the tonic from Yrenes hands as she turned to leave she smiled brightly and said "congratulations."
                                 ***