Chapter 26: Fight or Flight

A/N: Warning: R18.

#MIWOY26

———
———

"October is good," Billy said, touching Gabo's chest with her left hand. He smiled when he felt the cold metal of the engagement ring on his bare skin.

After a long day at work the next day, a Monday, they were in his bed, still on an engagement high. In breaks between their lovemaking, they'd talked about the finer details of their wedding. First, they decided on a date. Dahil gusto nila pareho na makasal na sila bago matapos ang taon — sabi nga ni Gabo, bakit pa patatagalin when five years na nga silang nagkahiwalay? — they agreed to do it on October 24, a Saturday. For the venue, Billy suggested na Manila lang para hindi mahirapan ang pamilya at mga kaibigan nila. They decided to hire a coordinator as soon as possible dahil medyo maikli ang time frame na gusto nila kahit pa gaano karami ang pera ni Gabo.

Smiling, Gabo took her hand and kissed her palm sensually, tickling her. "We have five months," sabi niya at binaba ulit ang kamay nila sa dibdib niya. "Where do you want to go for our honeymoon? Around Europe? Gusto mo?"

Billy's eyes lit up. "Croatia?"

He was pleased at her suggestion. "Sige. Let's bring the kids, too. Gusto kong makita nila saan sila nabuo," Gabo said and chuckled.

She playfully pinched his chest. "Pilyo."

Gabo tipped up her face to his for a kiss. "Dun din kaya tayo gumawa ng triplets, you want?" he said, biting her lower lip.

She laughed. "Ano ako, aso?!" Pareho silang tumawa. Gabo pulled her gently para pumatong siya sa katawan niya. Billy's cheeks reddened at the position pero nadistract agad siya sa mga malalambot na halik ni Gabo. Ngayon ka pa nahiya eh halos gabi-gabi niyo na 'tong ginagawa! "Grabe yung gulat ko na twins pala yung pinagbuntis ko nun. Akala ko nung first trimester isa lang, tapos nung nagpadoctor na 'ko, dalawa yung nakita."

He felt the familiar twinge in his heart at the reminder that he wasn't with her that time, but he shook it off and shifted para magpalit sila ni Billy ng pwesto. Nasa ibabaw na ngayon si Gabo at nakahalik na sa leeg niya, his body pressed to hers. "But seriously. How many kids do you want, love?" he asked with a smile.

Billy touched his cheek. "Hmm. Maybe two or three more. Four, max. Ikaw?"

"Whatever you want," he said seriously. "Just tell me when you're ready."

"Maybe after the wedding," Billy mused with a smile. "We're not getting any younger. I'll be 29 in January. Kaya mas maaga, mas maganda."

Gabo nodded and kissed her again. "Okay," sabi niya.

Billy put her hands beneath his nape to keep him close. Their kisses only got needier and more impassioned as they went along. Gabo's hands slipped under the shirt Billy was wearing — his white shirt, which was something she liked nicking from his closet — and began to thumb her peaks teasingly. His other hand travelled down her body and found her bud, all while kissing and biting her neck. She was a shivering mess beneath him. "Love," she pleaded, trying to pull his face towards hers.

"Hmm?" Gabo gave her a searing kiss.

She found the waistband of his boxers and struggled to pull them off. Tinulungan siya ni Gabo at maingat ding tinanggal ang T-shirt niyang suot ni Billy. She grasped his manhood with a warm hand and stroked it slowly. "Babe..." Now it was Gabo's turn to plead weakly.

When he couldn't take it anymore, he gently pulled her hand away at maingat na gumalaw sa ibabaw niya para ipwesto ang sarili. As he entered her, their breaths left them at the same time.