TWO | DREADED NEIGHBORS - PJM;

pairings : park jimin x reader, kim namjoon x huna (oc)

extra characters : hang sanghyuk (hyuk), yook sungjae, park sooyoung (joy).

au : arranged marriage!au, domestic!au, age-gap!au (7 years).

genre : fluff

a peaceful sunday never existed. sundays are inevitably the worst. you work the entire week and then when sunday comes you've to sit down, make a list of things you couldn't do and then finish them. it's an endless loop.

jimin reminded you lying on the bed as he poked your arm, "we've to go grocery shopping."

"i would've been happier hearing 'i have to go grocery shopping'. let me sleeeeep," you whined pouting.

"oh honey, no. i suffer and so do you," jimin shook his head snatching the blanket.

you huffed before finally getting up and headed directly to the washroom and grabbed your brush. it's still weird for you to see another toothbrush in the holder beside yours. everything is still weird. sometimes at night, you would pace your breathing just to hear him breathing and realize how real everything is. he is real, he is your husband, sleeping right next to you.

jimin opening the washroom door unexpectedly brought you out of your train of thoughts.

"don't mind me," he chimed as he walked in the shower with his towel. or wait was that yours?

you sighed a tad bit annoyed and quietly applied the toothpaste on the bristles and started brushing.

all you wanted at that point, on a sunday morning was to brush your teeth in peace but soon enough you heard jimin singing some new kpop song. the same song you heard on music bank last night.

and as if on cue, you shook your head because you were expecting his singing.

odd, you thought.

here you were complaining about him being noisy but then again you're kind of getting habituated to his antics. had he not started singing, you'd feel more awkward.

after freshening up, you walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge and noticed the milk carton in the middle tray instead of at the door, where it should be. you groaned and grabbed it from there in a rather harsh movement and grabbed your favourite pack of cereals.

"oh no you didn't," your face fell as you realized the cereal box was empty. not your favourite five grain cereal. angry, you threw the empty box into the trash can.

just as you went to grab an apple, you heard some shuffling of feet and lo and behold out-of-the-shower-with-wet-hair park jimin in only his grey sweats. he was shirtless. you could feel yourself gulping which oddly felt like it created a sound so loud that the entire apartment complex heard you thirsting over your hot husband. you looked at him and tried to stay indifferent cause you were angry but boy is he handsome.

"sorry, i finished your cereal. i was really hungry and you were asleep so i didn't want to wake you up."

you took a deep breath and took a bite out of the apple, "it's fine. we can go out for breakfast."

"sounds amazing, you should get ready."

"yeah give me ten minutes, i'll take a quick shower," you remarked as you walked back into your shared bedroom. your wet towel was lying on the bed. it was clearly your towel, how could he not see that? you picked it up, holding it between your index finger and thumb at the very corner.