EIGHT | DREADED NEIGBORS - PJM;

pairings : park jimin x reader, kim namjoon x huna (oc), min yoongi x jeon jeongguk (yoonkook)

extra characters : wong xuxi (lucas)

au : arranged marriage!au, domestic!au, age gap!au (7 years)

genre : smut, angst!!, fluff.

seeing jimin sleep, you quietly walked to the washroom and freshened up. you kept thinking about what to tell him as you stared at yourself in the mirror above the wash basin. he did warn you, nay, he kept telling you that he doesn't like that man. you kept thinking that no one would knowingly hit on a married woman, right? but now you clearly know and feel why jimin disliked the man in question so much.

also, the fact that baekhyun was so unusually close to you and breathed down your neck really made you uncomfortable, the bad kind of uncomfortable and then he had the balls to hit on you in front of jimin.

sighing, you turned off the lights and walked to your bed. after putting yourself under the covers, you faced jimin. he really looked peaceful. you slowly extended your hand and gently pulled his hand on your waist.

jimin, who was very much awake, slid down his hand to the space between you two.

biting your lip, you turned your back to him and went to sleep.

______________

the next morning you woke up a little after seven o'clock. you had made an appointment with the florist, for jeongguk's wedding, who owned one of the famous flower shops in seoul so he was always busy and hence, your appointment was made at nine o'clock. after checking the notifications on your phone, you sat up and saw that jimin was still sleeping. his body was lying close to you, his body heat emanating to you from under the covers.

you freshened up, putting on a fresh pair of clothes and walked out to find yoongi sitting on the sofa - he was on a phone call. you shyly waved at him and mouthed a "good morning". yoongi offered a warm smile before returning to his call.

you walked to the kitchen and made breakfast which was a very unusual thing for you to do. usually jimin and you just had cereal or ate whatever (that's why you always insist on keeping the fridge full) you could get your hands on before leaving for your respective works.

but as yoongi had come over, and he was getting married to your best friend. that surely availed some benefits, right? you quickly made some pancakes and after eating one, you kept the rest on the table top along with some vanilla bourbon caramel sauce. noticing that it was already eight thirty so you grabbed your bag and headed out.

"you're leaving already?" yoongi asked as he walked to have his breakfast.

"yeah, i've an appointment with the florist for your wedding and then i've lectures from ten."

yoongi nodded as he poured some of the caramel sauce on one of the pancakes, "okay, take care."

you smiled and headed out, closing the door behind him. it was odd, of all this month and a half that you've lived with jimin - he never saw you off when you left for your classes. at first you'd classes from seven o'clock so you always left before jimin for work. and then last week you started your second semester and now your classes start at ten o'clock. jimin leaves home by nine-thirty or so your schedules don't really clash. it felt odd to have someone see you off like yoongi did. it did feel nice though.

also, now that you think of it, this was probably the first time that you left before jimin and didn't write a note for him and stick it on his forehead, as was your habit.