TEN | DREADED NEIGHBORS - PJM; [FINALE]

pairings : park jimin x reader, kim namjoon x huna (oc), min yoongi x jeon jeongguk (yoonkook)

extra characters : wong xuxi (lucas), kim taehyung, kim seokjin.

au : arranged marriage!au, domestic!au, age gap!au (7 years)

genre : fluffy fluff, smut.

warning : quickie, creampie, orgasm (m), dirty talk.

| jimin-ssi : hyung is going crazy

| jimin-ssi : this is code red!!

| jimin-ssi : hshfhfhf

your phone kept dinging as you grabbed it out of your back pocket.

you were getting ready when lucas called you out. your makeup was done and so was your hair, you looked like a runaway bride in a face full of makeup, wearing a pair of casual jeans and a day old t-shirt.

your hair was up in a semi-bun as you wanted better curls, pushing a piece of the locks carefully aside from your eye, you stared at the phone, your nails were still drying and you swore to kill whoever texted you if they smudged. you saw jimin's name and a smile appeared on your face which vanished quickly when you read the content of the messages.

"son of a bitch.." you muttered under your breath when lucas jogged to you.

"you won't believe this," lucas started, "gguk is hyperventilating."

"what? why?" you turned to lucas shocked.

"yoongi hyung texted him something and now he's losing it."

you groaned loudly, "ain't no one ruining this wedding that i so masterfully put together. nuh uh, not today satan!" you almost screeched as you headed back to the greenroom where jeongguk was getting ready.

earlier today:

you woke up around 4 o'clock when your phone's message notification went off. although the sound wasn't that loud but since you slept around 10 o'clock without even having dinner, your sleep was slowly wearing off. you checked your phone and saw jimin had texted.

| jimin-ssi : i'm going to the airport with hyung

| jimin-ssi : mom and dad are here

you smiled typing

| wifey : i'm so glad i get to meet them again

after dismissing the rest of the notifications, you sat up and noticed jeongguk sprawled beside you. his jaw was a bit open, you chuckled and pushed his chin close with your finger before going to the kitchen and fixing some heavy breakfast for you two. after preparing the ingredients, you decided to take a shower first.

taking your sweet time, you gave yourself a long and relaxing bath. almost as if you scrubbed the stress out of your body instead of the dead cells. after brushing your teeth too, you came out wearing jeongguk's spare sweats.

you checked your phone once which showed that it was five in the morning now, tying your wet hair you started at the breakfast. a good breakfast is very important for a wedding, which you have learned from experience.

you mixed the batter for the pancakes and brought out the box of oatmeal and the bottle of milk from the fridge. by the time you finished putting the blue-berries and pieced bananas on top of the oatmeal it was almost 05:40.

______________

jimin and yoongi stood outside the airport yawning as the flight was delayed by more than an hour.