SIX | DREADED NEIGBORS - PJM;

pairings : park jimin x reader, kim namjoon x huna (oc)

extra characters : kim taehyung, byun baekhyun, wong xuxi (lucas).

au : arranged marriage!au, domestic!au, age gap!au (7 years)

genre : smut, angst, fluff.

"give me the deets," lucas asked suddenly which caught you off guard provided how you two were just discussing college life.

"what?" you looked at him as you cleared the coffee table, a lot of empty packets of chips were lying on it.

"your wedding, that i wasn't conveniently invited to."

you sighed throwing the empty packets in the trash, "dude, i said sorry!"

"yeah, yeah fine now tell me everything," lucas said excited.

you shook your head at his childishness, "it was nice. there were white calla lilies," your hand instinctively touched the ring on your ring finger as you played with it, "i had this beautiful white dress. and not a lot of people were there actually. just our families and some close relatives."

"you never told me how you know jimin?"

"boy, i call him jimin doesn't mean you'll too. he's older to us, remember?" you chided him.

"whoa, chill! so protective already and yes, that was my bad," lucas defended himself, "so how do you know jimin hyung?"

"i didn't. he is my dad's colleague's son," you bit your lip realizing how he still qualified as a stranger.

"so the dads just realized 'oh hey i've a daughter and you've a son let's get them married'?" lucas asked.

you shrugged as you headed to the kitchen, it seemed too rude to not even offer him some coffee.

"wait, a second, how old is he again?" lucas followed you to the kitchen and sat on one of the stools in the kitchenette.

you took out two mugs from the cupboard, "don't freak out," keeping the mugs on the kitchen top, you turned to him, "he is 28."

lucas looked at you shocked, "you're kidding me! we're 21!"

you nodded and grabbed the jar filled with coffee beans, "i know."

"he just turned into a creepy old jerk real quick!" lucas said as he rubbed his arm, as if trying to settle down his goosebumps.

you gave him a look before grabbing the jar of sugar, "no, he is not. he is nice."

lucas snickered, "is that it? your kink?"

"what?" you looked at him pretending to be offended.

"your dirty little secret. you like older men!"

you faked an exaggerated gasp, "bitch you take that back or i'm poisoning your coffee!"

lucas chuckled and kept on teasing you, "is he that great in bed?"

your face turned red as you pushed him out of the kitchen, "go and sit over there. we are not having this conversation!"

lucas laughed and went and sat back on the couch.

"such an asshole," you muttered under your breath as you made coffee.

you placed the mug in front of lucas and sat down on the opposite arm of the couch with your mug in your hand, facing him, "how come i don't really remember your brother?"