Teaser

The cover is a gift from one of my readers on Wattpad I am so thankful to her seriously :( 

------

 "Money can't buy everything," said Nayeon annoyingly.

A smug smile left Jeongyeon's lips as she hit the red ball with the billiard stick.

She grabbed the billiard chalk and looked at Momo "And what about you Momo-ssi? Do you agree?"

"Totally"

Nayeon smiled proudly at her girlfriend and the latter did the same.

"What if I requested you something" Jeongyeon was aiming for the last ball "I will offer you one million dollars for one night with your Girlfriend" she hit the ball and it fell in the pocket directly.

Nayeon kept staring at Jeongyeon without even blanking "Excuse me?"

"One million dollars will be enough for you to open the restaurant right?" Jeongyeon smirked "It's your dream, both of you, Nayeon will be the owner and Momo the cellist that will attract clients, right? Correct me if I am wrong"

"How did you know?" Nayeon was confused.

Jeongyeon chuckled "So me knowing about your dream and plans is the only thing you cared about, that's a great step Nayeon-ssi"

Jeongyeon stood in front of Nayeon, the latter felt weak in front of Jeongyeon's intense stares and strong vibes.

"One million dollar, for twenty-four hours with your girlfriend, so simple and easy" Jeongyeon repeated. Nayeon yelped and kept staring at Jeongyeon. She didn't say anything nor even stopped her which made Momo rage.

"NAYEON!" Momo yelled a bit.

"Let's go momo" Nayeon turned her back and went to momo "staying here is making me sick she held her hand tightly and was about to leave the private billiard room.

"I won't turn down the offer Momo-ssi, If you changed your mind I will welcome you with open arms," said Jeongyeon "Have a good night" she added as the two girls left in a hurry.

~~

Night

The two girls were under the blanket breathing heavily, naked, after a heated night they shared. Nayeon was staring at the ceiling while Momo was staring at her.

"Thinking about what Jeongyeon said?", no one knows nayeon as much as Momo, even by looking at her, she knows what's in her mind.

"Yes" nayeon took a deep breath.

"Do you want me to do it?"

Nayeon frowned and faced her "What?"

"I mean you owe money for your uncle, and one million dollars can allow us to achieve our dream"

"Yes but-" Nayeon got cut off by Momo who sat down.

"I mean it's one night, no feelings, just sex" she replied "And we probably won't meet her again"

"Momo it's a bit-"

"Shuuush" Momo came closer to her, caressed her cheek and stared at her eyes "It's your dream, it's for our life to be better"

Nayeon pulled momo into a tight hug and frowned... What her decision will be? What if momo actually fell for jeongyeon's charms in those twenty-four? What if doubts started to fill nayeon and momo's unbreakable relationship??

~~

"Three things you should never break. Promises, trust and someone's heart" momo said with a bitter voice while staring at Nayeon "But you chose to break them all at once" she added tears streaming to her cheeks.

"Momo" nayeon called weakly.

"Take me" Momo said while holding into Jeongyeon's arm "I don't want to even look at her"

"Let's go, let's go" Jeongyeon led her to her car, not forget to mention the glare she gave for both Nayeon and Mina as she got into the car revved up the engine and drove off taking Momo away from Nayeon.