Chapter Nine! [M]

Morning...

I woke up late, I needed few minutes to remember where I am and why I am here... I wish I woke up with amnesia because of the bruise in my heart. I went to the bathroom and I found a new toothbrush that I used to brush my teeth. When I went back I saw jeongyeon sitting on the bed with a table with wheels in front of her.

"Good morning" she smiled at me "Eat breakfast here" she said and I found different kinds of cheese, fried eggs, and toast.

"Good morning" I sighed and sat beside her "I am not hungry"

"I didn't ask you if you are hungry or no, you slept without dinner so you should eat" she said shoving chopsticks into my hands, the food's smell was appetizing so I ate while she stood up and wore her jacket "I have some meetings today, stay here in the mansion there is a pool, arcade games room and cinema theatre"

I opened my mouth in shock "There is a cinema theater in your house?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Imagine this is your vacation you have the right to do anything and the maids can help you. See you tonight" she winked and left while I smiled shyly. I feel that I am thankful that she is beside me.

After eating almost everything my phone rang and it was chaeyoung. She was shocked that I am at jeongyeon's mansion so she said she is going to visit me. After waiting for her for few minutes she came and we sat in the living room. I told her what happened and I couldn't help it but cry.

"You knew she was her EX?" I yelled a bit at her while she nodded guiltily.

"I am sorry"

I took a deep breath and nodded "she didn't call me yet"

"She is feeling guilty and she couldn't sleep, she doesn't know that I am here"

"I guess we need time, me and her... Jeongyeon came into our lives and fixed many things yet ruined many"

"But you are at her house now"

"Yes I am because she was on my side and she is a sweet friend"

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow at me "Friend?"

"YES!" I yelped. To be honest at some point maybe I liked her.

I liked her caring act and fragile personality. She is so unique and real.

"Anyway have fun here at her house" she patted my back "and call me if you wanted anything"

I nodded and eventually she left.

Jeongyeon came back at around 5 PM I was in her bedroom and she sat on the couch in front of me.

"How was your day? And how are you? Better?" she asked and I nodded.

"I wanted to walk around in the house but I was so shy to do it"

She smiled warmly at me "I will show the mansion then"

"YES!" I said excitedly "But I want to take a shower first"

She shrugged her shoulders "Sure"

I was walking to the bathroom when I asked if she ate lunch and gosh the way she looked at me. The soft gaze and the warm smile made me froze.

"Yes I did" she soft spoke and I smiled at her and rushed to the bathroom.

Jeongyeon was taking off her jacket when she saw a message on momo's phone, it was none other than nayeon.

"Momo please let's meet near namsan tower I can't stay away from you please"

She frowned and deleted the message and turned off momo's phone.