capítulo ocho

Day of Rebe's Party

Ping ping
Oo, it's Ander

Ander🍃 -Guess what?-

Mel -Your secretly an alien from Mars?-

Ander🍃 -What?! No! How??-

Mel -Your freakishly attractive duh-

Ander🍃 -...Yeah no.
My boyfriend is coming to your friend's party with me. You'll get to meet him-

Mel -Ooo how nice...you being an alien would've been better just saying😂-

Ander🍃 -Smh ttyl-

Someone bumped into me. "Sorry," I apologised as I was distracted. "It's okay," the girl replied, walking off.

I put my phone in my pocket and continued walking. I slowed my pace as I noticed Cayetanna talking to Polo. Gosh, what does she want now?

"I'm just not sure whether to go for before or after the shooting." She explained, leaning against a locker. "After would be good since your single and all...you could pull off the desperate, grieving housewife look", I butted in rudely.

God, I could be such a bitch sometimes.

Polo turned and grinned at me, wrapping his arms around me. "Hi, sweetheart," he kissed my cheek, "Hi."

"I guess after to make it look darker..." she let out a breath noticing the atmosphere. "I'll see you guys in class bye", she squeezed her hands around her phone and walked off.

"What was that about?" I asked him. He shrugged, pursing his lips. I leaned forward and placed mine over his. I moved my arms to wrap around his neck while lightly brushing my tongue over his lips.
He smiled slightly, opening his mouth.

"Oye chica!" I internally groaned at the familiar voice. I pulled away from Polo, turning to my beloved best friend, who I despised at the moment. "Yes?"

"I need you later for the party", she chewed her gum lazily. "Alright," I answered back, "Do not have sex and forget about me. I'm serious!" She raised her eyebrows suggestively. "Okay, Rebe." She looked me dead in the eyes, not moving.

I turned to Polo. "I thought I'd be a corpse bride. Can you work with that?" He nodded. "Call me if you need to be picked up," he leaned in and pecked my lips. "I will."

I walked over to Rebe and grabbed her arm, chastising her playfully. "You guys are a couple now?" She asked, taking my wrist to examine it. "Yes, we are."

Later on

I got home and decided to take a short jog before going to Rebe's place. I turned left into the side street. I knew it was a dead-end, so when I reached the end, it'll be my thirty minutes of exercise for the week. I took out an earbud; looking back, I saw a car, but the indicator was on, so I shrugged it off and kept my pace, jogging down the street.

I hummed along to the music.

I felt a tug on my waist. "Wha-" I let out a scream as I was yanked into a car. "Let me go!" I yelled, instantly fighting back and moving around wildly. "Let me out of here!" I started banging against the window.

"Hey! Hey! HEY!" I heard a loud bang. I let out a scream turning around.

"Hey, sis", I saw my brother staring at me from the front passenger seat. I stared at him in shock, and I couldn't believe it. I knew he was serious, but not in Spain. " I haven't missed that look" he glared at me.