▪︎8 - i mean, have you seen his mom?

▪︎

Jackson Whitmore was dead.

The teens looked down at the boy's body in confusion.  "Look." Scott tapped Isaac's chest as he pointed to Jackson's bloody hand.

"He did it to himself?"

¿

"I gotta meet with the medical examiner, try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles." Sheriff Stilinski stood in front of Scott, Isaac and Samara. The worry and stress was evident by the look in his eyes. "His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." The man sighed. "Oh, hell. I dont know what that means. Um..."

"Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any of you see him..." Mr. Stilinski's eyes glassed over, he looked to the teens in front of him desperately.

"We'll call you." Isaac finished.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott attempted to reassure Stilinski but really, he was trying to reassure himself.

"Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" The Sheriff nodded at the boy, unsure. He walked away, leaving the three to discuss what they were going to do next but were interrupted by coach Finstock.

"McCall. We need you on the team, okay? Tou know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." The blonde had never considered the coach as a good teacher, just an annoying one. Of course, not near as bad as Mr. Harris. But, Samara could tell how much Finstock cared for Scott as he pleaded with him.

"Yeah, I know coach." Scott replied.

"All right." The man started to turn away but quickly changed his mind, continuing. "I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kinda hate Greenburg but, you know, that's different. Its Greenburg." The man chuckled. "I'm just saying, we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will." Scott nodded, the coach's words hitting him.

"I know." The man nodded as he walked away.

"Is that everyone?" Scott looked to Isaac. He stepped forward, listening for heartbeats but he couldn't hear any other than the three wolves.

"I think so." Samara looked to Scott when the crunching of metal attacked her ears. Isaac surprised by the sudden noise as he watched the metal locker door fall to the floor.

"You're going to find him by scent?" The blonde asked Scott as he took a shirt out of the locker, then a shoe.

"Yeah, we both are." Scott replied as he handed the girl the sweaty sneaker. The girl scrunched her nose up in disgust at the stench that was wafting off the shoe.

"How come you get his shirt and I get his shoe?" Samara glared at Scott. Isaac chuckled from beside her and she drew her claws out and dug them into his arm in response. The boy hissed in pain as the girl withdrew her claws, the wound clearing up within seconds.