cooking dinner

"I want to do dinner as well!" You yell. "You should relax since it's your birthday."

---

Currently you were at Asahi's house because it was his birthday and you wanted to bake him a cake as well as cook dinner for him.  Asahi didn't want you to cook both because he wanted to spend the day with you.

But you didn't give up.

"Fine. What are you making?" Asahi asks, sighing.

"Hehehehe...That's a surprise." You smile cheekily, pushing him onto the chair in the living room.

"Now sit there and relax!"

Returning the the kitchen, you put on an apron and turn to the counter and start mixing the dry ingredients for the cake.

You loved baking, especially when you get to bake for someone else. You liked making people happy with your desserts. Whenever there was an opportunity you seized it.

As you continued doing your thing in the kitchen, Asahi, on the other hand, instead of relaxing, was watching you intently.

He watched your movements, impressed by how pretty your figure looked as you cooked (it rhymes!).

He had never had someone cook for him before, as he grew up with an abusive alcoholic mother. He had always cooked his own food and ate alone.

Before he knew it, a smile appeared onto his face.

You pour the cake batter into the pan and put it in the oven, licking the remaining batter of the spatula. You close your eyes. It tasted like heaven. Sweet and delicious. Mmmm. (a/n who else does this??)

You dip your finger in again, knowing that you shouldn't really.

You finally decided on making blue vanilla frosting to go with the lemon cake you were baking.

While you were beating the icing sugar into the frosting, you could feel Asahi's eyes looking at you and it made you kind of nervous in a good way.

Wait, good?

No no no no no.

You quickly shake your head and continue on with what you were doing.

---

The frosting was now done and you had taken the cake out of the oven, it was time to start cooking dinner. You decide on making prawn curry since it was easy but most of all delicious.

You start by toasting the curry leaves and spices in a frying pan.

Currently the kitchen smelled really good. It was starting to make you feel hungry.

You start chopping the onions, your mind mulling over the things you'd have to do tomorrow.

Your aunt had pleaded you to teach the children's class at the DEF Kitchen tomorrow since she had something important to run. But then it was your day off tomorrow and you wanted to relax.

With your mind in another place, you positioned the knife a little too close to your finger, nearly cutting you, bringing you back to reality.

Sighing, you put the chopped onions into the spices that were sizzling into the frying pan. You quickly dice the tomatoes and potatoes and put them in as well as the prawns. You season it and taste it, the layers of flavour hitting you like a bomb.

"I know you've been teasing me this whole time." Asahi interrupts your mental foodgasm.

You put down the ladle. "I-I hav-"

"Heh...Moving around happily as you cook, licking your fingers. You make things worse y/n" Asahi groans behind you, grabbing your hips roughly, pulling you closer to him.

"You don't know what you're doing to me."

His breath against your neck was making you tense up. When did he get there?

"What are you talking about Asahi, I haven't –"

"You shouldn't tease people like that y/n." he whispers into your ear.

Your face turns pink, not knowing what to say anymore. When you were about to finally speak when your words died on your tongue as you felt yourself being lifted up. You were now sitting on the kitchen counter, your eyes meeting your boyfriend's bewitching grey ones.

"I don't think you know how sexy you are y/n."

"W-whhat," You stutter, your ears turning red.

Asahi then dips his finger into the blue vanilla frosting you had made earlier and spreads it onto your lips. He leans in, licking it off while kissing you. He darts his tongue skillfully into your mouth, earning a soft moan from you.

The frosting gave it a new taste, and you loved it. Asahi knew you loved it, your soft moans fueling his ego. He knew he would never get enough of you.

"Heh...I've been thinking...You taste way sweeter than the frosting." Asahi says between kisses. "Let's continue this in my room~"

"W-Wait! I haven't-mmf-finished cooking-mmf-dinner yet!" You protest.

He picks you up again.

"Heh..That can wait." Asahi smirks mischievously. "y/n-chan can be my dinner instead~"

Who knows what you two did in his room ;)

What about the curry?