shokugeki

You and Asahi are the same age and year as the Polar star members, let's say you guys are in 3rd year.

"y/n-cchi, what's this?" Yuki asks, looking at the pots and pans scattered all over the Polar Star kitchen.

"It's our little competition," Asahi smirks. "But little y/n's lost all of them."

"It's not my fault!" You yell. "It's just that you've been using your cross knives for all of them!"

Megumi sighs, "Should we stop here for today? I'm getting a little full from eating both of your dishes. O-Oh, but they were all delicious, please don't be offended."

You and Asahi were having a cooking competition but you were complaining that Asahi was winning all because of his cross knives ability.

"Then let's do a shokugeki." Asahi turns to you. "I'll prove to you that I can still cook better than you without cross knives."

"B-but-" You start. You hated cooking in front of people, so that was why you only competed with Asahi in the Polar Star kitchens.

"No way! I'm not cooking in such a crowd!" You finish.

"Hehe, I guess you're a wimp then, n/n. You can't even do a simple shokugeki." Asahi shakes his head, waving his hands in the air.

You took the bait.

"I-I am not a w-wimp!" You shout. "Just wait! I'll beat your ass!"

"Don't worry, I'll still win~"

"Demo, y/n, we need permission from the council administration and an observer!" Megumi protests. "We can't do it now!"

"We can just have a informal one!"

A day later.

Your nightmare just started. It was now an official shokugeki, because of someone.

"Saa, saa, saa! Ladies and gentlemen, the administration has made this match a official shokugeki!!" Urara shouts, "and I, Kawashima Urara, will be your host desu~"

Urara's fans cheered. "URARA-CHANNN!!! WE LOVE YOU!!"

"Now, the contestants will be coming in! First up, it's Asahi Nakiri, the hottest guy at Totsuki! With his talent and his good looks he's definitely winning this even without cross knives!"

Everyone cheered loudly, clapping as Asahi entered the hall. He smiled and waved, making them all fangirl which made you disgusted. It was so unfair! The shokugeki hasn't even started and they were thinking that Asahi would win!

"And then it's y/n l/n, she's pretty good too! She's always off in a cooking duel with Asahi. Let's see what she's got in a real shokugeki!!!"

'Whatever. I'm winning this.'  You thought as you walked in to the hall.

"The theme will be home cooking. The ingredients you can use is here." Urara points to a trolley. "You can only use the ingredients here."

Let the shokugeki begin!!!" Urara yelled.

You both walk up to the trolley to see what sort of ingredients were there.