halloween (2)

I got a bit lazy with this but there is some suggestive content below to make up for that. Thanks for always reading!

---

Onto the actual day of Halloween cos we all know this is the juicy bit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The steamy shower you just had this morning made you realise that you were going to be wearing the wolf costume in front of random people as well as your hot and sexy boyfriend, not to mention you'd be cooking in it as well. You had totally forgotten, thinking that you'd only be with the girls. It was comfortable, but you didn't want unwanted attention.

You grimace and decide to chicken out on wearing it, even though it meant that Alice would annoy the heck out of you for days.

As you amble out of the bathroom gingerly in your f/c towel, you see a figure slinking around near your room. Pushing open your dorm room door, you see a note on your bed with the dreaded costume next to it.

Just in case haha. I had a hunch. Don't worry, your clothes are safe with me. You have to wear it, I can't wait to see Asahi's face. Meet you in the hall!

Alice.

'Damn you, Alice.'  You curse in your head.

Alice had sneaked in to your dorm and stole all your clothes, leaving only the outfit from yesterday.

Now you had to wear it or wear nothing except your towel.

Great.

"y/n-chan?" Megumi's voice trailed in from the door. "Are you in there?"

"Urh, Yeah, I am," Your voice sounding strangled and high pitched.

"Are you alright?" Megumi asks, peeking her face over the door. "Do you mind if I change into my costume with you? We can do our makeup."

"Sure! I don't mind."

Later on in the Morning

"It's not like I wore it for you, Yukihira-kun." Erina blushes, tucking a strand of her honey blonde hair behind her ear. "Alice picked it out for me."

Erina was in a white dress that had silky yellow material flowing down on one side. On her back were two feathery white wings.

"Well, that doesn't matter. With your smile, you look really beautiful just like a real angel," Soma grins widely, him dressed up as a magician. He was never afraid to voice out his thoughts.

Takumi was behind him. He was also dressed up as a magician, but his cloak was green in colour. He was rambling on comically about how he was going to crush Soma and get his mezzaluna back once and for all.

"Heehee," Isami snickers, his shark teeth evident. He was dressed in a traffic light suit. "Nii-chan, you're being ignored! How lame!"

Meanwhile, you walk around the hall, your eyes flickering from person to person, trying to find a certain someone. Although there would be a lot of serious shokugekis later on, everyone looked so relaxed, enjoying themselves. The battles would take place in a few hours' time. You catch sight of most of the first and second years. Their costumes looked really cool. You feel yourself calm down as there were other girls that were wearing more revealing costumes than yours. Maybe being in this wouldn't be so bad.

---

"Is that you, y/n-chin?" Kuga appears in front of you as you continue to people watch. "I didn't recognise you at first~" Kuga's dual blonde and brown hair was hidden under a huge beanie like yours, but his was a lion. It reminded you of the moon festival. You grinned. It suited him well.