halloween (1)

Hoho~ I just had this idea so here we go!- part 1!

"If you run out of candy you will be disqualified. That is all. Look forward to it!" Senzaemon yelled, his red eyes twinkling. "Take the top spot!"

Everyone immediately started talking with one another, creating a ruckus.

Halloween was tomorrow and Totsuki was be holding a event where we had to battle each other in shokugeki to obtain candy. The teachers were also taking part, so we students had more chances to test our skill. The one with the most candy will be crowned winner. Of course you were up for the competition.

"This will be so fun!" Yuki cheers. "Let's do our best!"

Megumi starts swallowing the person character. "S-Shokugeki!? With e-everyone? I can't!"

"Just do your normal cooking and you'll be fine, Tadokoro," Soma grins. Then his expression darkens. "Anyways, we get to cook anything we want, right, anything? Guess I'll whip up some squid legs."

"YUKIHIRA!! We don't need people groped by squids during Halloween when it's already scary enough!" Yuki screeches.

"Jeez. Yuki, calm down. Have you guys decided on what costume you'll wear?" Ryoko turns to you and the girls.

Yuki immediately replies, sticking her tongue out. "A road cone!!"

"Eh, are you sure about that Yuki?" Ryoko raises her eyebrow.

Yuki winks. "Hehe."

"I'm going to wear my cowboy bikini outfit," Nikumi grins, "Then I can cook comfortably as well as look stunning."

"Ne, Ne, What are you going as, y/n-cchi?"

"Mhn, I haven't decided yet," You reply. "I guess I'll go shopping later today."

"How about we girls go on a shopping trip then?" Alice suggests. "Of course, Erina, you're coming as well. Hisako-chan too."

"Me too?" Erina's eyes widen.

"It'll be more fun with everyone," Nikumi smiles. "Let's pick out costumes together, Erina-sama."

"Jaa, see you later at the store!" Alice says cheerfully, dragging Erina and Hisako away, with Ryo following them behind, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

Later after school

"Hehe! Class is finally over! I'm tired. " Yuki sighs, but cheers up. "But we can't rest now. We're going to pick our costumes!! Let's go!!!"

Where does Yuki get her energy from?

"Ughh. Can't we just go tomorrow morning? My brain's completely fried." You complain. "I'm going to lie down."

"Nope." Yuki pops the p. "You're coming with us. And that's that."

"Fine, make sure you don't take the rest of the afternoon though." You sigh again in defeat.

---

"Ara, Is that l/n-chan and Alice?" A cheery voice came from behind. "Ooh! Tadokoro-chan too!"

You and the girl group turn around to see Rindou and Tsukasa.

"Oh, Hi Rindou-senpai and Tsukasa-senpai." You nod.

"Are you two also going to pick out some halloween costumes?" Yuki pipes up.

"Yep!" Rindou's arm was now around Tsukasa's neck tighter. "We're enjoying ourselves!"

You sweatdrop. "Did you force Tsukasa-senpai to go with you again?"