chapter one

'I can feel it. My heat.' Keith thought laying in a ball hugging himself. "Hey keith are you ok." Lance asked him through the door. "Yes I'm fine."

"Ok if you are fine why Don't you unlock the door." Lance said trying to open up the door. "Ok fine." Keith said while standing up. His mind screamed at him to tell lance to go away but before he could stop himself he opened up the door. "Hey shir--wow dude are you ok?" asked lance.

Lance POV
'Whats the matter with him I've never seen him act like this.' "Hey lance can help me with some thing?" Keith asked. "Sure. What is it?"
"I need you to have sex with me."
"What are you talking about."
"My garla half is in heat and the only way to satisfy it is to have sex with a male."
"Ok if your sure."
Time skip after three weeks ( A/n I dont think im ready to right a smut yet but I'll think about it depending on how many reviews I get.)

Keith's pov

It's been three weeks since my last heat and I've been felling really sick here lately. I went to the pod and tryed to find out whats wrong turns out im pregnant. Of course I knew lanve was the father but I couldn't tell him because two weeks ago he and allura announced that they are dating. After hearing that I was crushed the persone I was in love with didnt love me back. And now that I know that i'm pregnant with his child I have to leave tonight. I was laying down on my bed when I was sure everyone was asleep I grabbed my stuff and ran. I ran to red lion and climed in and piloted her to earth where I went home I opened my door and found my mom sitting on the couch. "Mom what are you doing here?" I asked hugging her. "I wanted to see you and I felt something was wrong. What is the matter keith?" She asked me.
"I'm pregnant." I tell her.

To Be Continued see you next time