chapter 8

so i got a notification that someone was commenting on my stuff so a special thank you to.....

FawnMcAillister.

you comments made my day but they also helped me to understand how to better my story and gave me some ideas because I was having writers block. i also wanted to say sorry for the last chapter i know i was no way linked to klance at all so i decided to make this chapter all about klance. I hope you in joy.

Keith POV
I wake up with out morning sickness for once and I'm thank full for it. I go to the bathroom I think about what happened yesterday it was wrong of me to talk to lance like that and it wasn't the other palidens fault either. I decided to talk to Hera about it I walk down stairs to find Hera in the kitchen  cooking breakfast. "Hey Hera can I talk to you?" I ask her she gives me a hum in return which means I could continue. "So I was thinking about yesterday's events and I was wondering if it was all right that I call lance to meet up with him?" I tell her she stops what she's doing and turns to me.
"Keith I'm your friend and I'm not going to lie to you. Yes what you did yesterday was wrong. And before you say it yes I was in the wrong as well. I should have done that to lance. But you shouldn't have told him he couldn't see his children. That hurts an alpha trust me I know. So yes I think it is a great idea that you call lance and meet him somewhere and talk things out OK." She told me before turning around to flip the Bacon.
That's what I love about Hera she will never sugarcoat anything. She tells things as they are. That's when I smelled it. "Hera." I say "did you sleep with Piadge in her nest last night?" I ask her I start to see some red cover her ears. "That is none and I mean NONE of your concern." She told me. I start chuckling. "OK then well I'm going to call lance and see if he wants to go out for breakfast." I tell her. "Tell him I said to be gentle because if the baby." She hollered after me. What-' I think to myself that's when I got it. "Hera you pervert me and lance are not going to do that!!!!!" I yelled at her all I got in return was big fat laughter.

Lances POV
I can't believe that that bitch mated MY OMEGA. I was so mad I was pacing back and forth growling. Just then I hear the phone ring I go and pick it up. "Hello?" I answered as calmly as I can.

"Hey lance. You busy?"

"No no not at all! What's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to meet me some where and get some breakfast?"

"I'd love too. Where do you want to meet?" I said eager to see my mate. He told me where he wanted to meet and I told him I would be there in a couple of minutes. We hung up and I jumped for joy.

Keith's POV
i get dressed and start heading to the place where i was going to see lance . i walk by the kitchen and hared giggling. i look through the door to see Hera and Piadge talking for once in my life i see Hera happy. i hope she starts to see how good they are for each other. together they look like the perfect mates. i just shook my head and walked out the door.

time skip

i was standing around waiting for lance to show up. "KEITH!" i hear someone call my name i turned around and saw lance running towards me he ran up to me panting. "Sorry I'm late i got coat up in traffic." he said apologizing. "don't worry about it" i told him. we went inside and got a booth. "so im going to be honest with you i thought you didn't want to talk to me. why the sudden change?" he asked me. "i wanted to say sorry for yesterday." I tell him "i was just really upset that day." "Yea i get it." he said " if i was in your shoes." he told me. i look at him and then i did something i thought i would never do.
TBC
A/N so if  any of my readers are up and you know the show please tell me yes or no ASAP PLEASE!!!!!!!!! so i have started watching Julie and the Phantoms. and for some reason i just really have a crush on Carrie and i wanted to know if you want a Hera and Carrie in love fan fiction. PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU HAVE WATCHED THE SHOW AD ARE STILL UP!!!