chapter five

Lance's P.O.V
I look over keith and see a woman standing behind him. "I'll ask only on more time who the hell are you?" I ask with a growl in my throat. "My name is Hera. (A/N hera is my oc/own character.) I'm keiths mate." She said crossing her arms. Who are you?" She asked. I felt my mouth drop open.

Hera's P.O.V
I look at the blue paliden before me. 'Is he really falling for this.' I ask myself surprised at how stupid he is. The only reason I said that was because keith and me where friends. He asked me to say that just in case they found him. When the truth is im his midwife. "There is no way your his mate." He said pulling away form keith. "If you dont believe me that's fine. But you can ask keith and he will tell you the same thing I just did." I tell him leaning against the wall. He looked at keith. "Keith?" He asked. Keith only nodded his head. "Why would you do this keith I'm your alpha not her." He said nodding his head twords me. "Pluse you are carring my children. Thats when kieth snapped. "First of all lance this is not your child its mine." He said backing up into the house. "Second of you left me and I'll be dead before this child ever sees you. Also you and all the other palidens can go find a new red one because I quit. Also not one of you besides shiro is ever welcome here so good day!" Keith yelled slamming the door in his face.