chapter 3

Lance's P.OV
When I heard keith left I felt numb. (A/N sorry if I spelt that wrong I can't spell.) I fell to my knees and started cry. 'how could he just leave like that?! And why am I crying over him?' I asked myself then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm in love with keith. "Lance are you all right?" I heard shiro ask. Without thinking I just kind of blurted out what I was feeling. "No shiro I'm not all right the person I'm madly in love with just up and left! And before that he was in heat and asked me too f*** him! So I did and now there is a chance that he's pregnant and if he is im never going to see mine and keiths child ever! So no I'm not all right!" I yelled at shiro. "I'm sorry to say this but allura things are over between us." I added looking at her. "It's ok lance I'm just glad that you know who you truly love." Allura said hugging me. (A/N I love allura to much to make her a bitch in this story.)

Time skip five months later

It has been five months and we still haven't found keith. I really miss my mate. We decided to try earth since we have tryed every other plant. "Lance we will be arriving soon!" Pidge yelled through the door. "Ok!" I hollered back.

Time skip to landing outside of keiths house.

I step out of the blue lion and see keiths house. 'I really hope he is here if he isn't then I might just kill myself.' I thought to myself just as the door to his house opened. I look up to see someone I thought was lost forever.

"Lance? Is that you?"

"Keith!"