chapter 4

Keiths P.O.V

I'm laying down on my bed trying to take a nap when I hear something land outside. I get up to see if my mom was back but the last thing I expected was to find voltron out in my front yard. 'What are they doing here?' I ask myself. Just then I look over to see Lance comeing out of the blue lion. He looks up and sees me.

Lance's P.O.V

"Keith??!!" I yell

"Lance!!??" I hear him yell back before I knew what I was doing I ran over to him. I ran up the steps and hugged him. 'Mate is in my arms mate is safe. Now that mate js safe must have pups/kits with mate.' My inner alpha growled takeing in our omegas sent. 'Dam it.' I think to myself. 'My ruts going to start soon. (A/N I decided to make this an omega au. So I will put a list of who is what at the end of the story.) Has I am hugging him I feel something. I look down to see his belly swollen. "Keith are you pregnant with my pups?" I asked him looking him in the eyes. He nodded his head yes but wouldn't look at me. I put three fingers under his chin and kiss him. He doesn't kiss me back though.

"What do you think you are doing with my fiance blue paliden?" I hear a voice ask from behind him I stop kissing him and look up to someone I never meet before.

"Who the hell are you and what do you mean fiance?" I ask h....

Sorry to end it like that but I really have no idea if they should be a 👦or 👧. Put it in the coments which one you want it to be.

Alphas
Uknown person.
Shiro.
Lance.

Betas
Pidge.
Coran.
Hunk.

Omega
Keith.
Allura

Kits = female kids
Pups = male kids