Chapter 3 Kids

After the questions pile up sobs started to shake through Anna Beth's body. Her poor babies...

Every time she things of them she sobs harder. She's in a heap on the floor. Huddled with her arms wrapped almost to tightly around her knees.

Soon her eyes are starting to droop and the tears stop. Anna Beth makes a plan quickly, and as she sits there in the quiet, not moving, just sitting there she makes the plan even more elaborate.

After 10 or so minutes of just sitting there Anna Beth hears her children's lovely angelic voices walking up to the door. She jumps up from the floor an wipes off her face.

"Hold on the doors lock." Says Ben... The eldest child at 9 years of age. He knocks "Mom! Why's the door locked?" Sara shouts.

Anna Beth rushes to get the door. She swings it open with almost to much force. "Sorry I didn't realize it was locked." She tells her two adoring children with a forced smile.

"It's ok mommy!" Sara assured her letting one of her long black-brown hair strands fall over her angel face. "Thanks baby." Cooed Anna Beth brushing the hair away.

"Mommy whats for dinner Im starving!" Anna Beth giggles at her 5 year old daughters voice.

"It'll be ready in just a few minutes. You and your brother go up stairs and wash up first ok?" Both kids nod. Ben and Sara race each other up the stairs, laughing, and pushing each other playfully.

"I'll be up in a minute!" Called Anna Beth. She heard the water turn on, and she sighs.

Only too soon will she have to take action to go through with her plan. That man will regret every moment of his worthless life after tonight.

A/N

I know really short sorry! Hope you like it though :)

I can tell you one thing you will defiantly be shocked at Anna Beth's plan.

-Elwen